Chap:19 | days without you { Xiao Zhan POV }

Xiao Zhan POV:

The black blanket embrace the sky but the moon was nowhere to be seen. Thousands of star were sparkling in the sky. I was sitting in a greenery yard. The cold breezes was caressing my skin.

I was sitting alone when i felt someone's presence, i immediately know who it was.

"Why did you call me here?" Darren asked while sitting beside me.

"I call you here to inform you something...." I said while staring at the beautiful fountain infront of me.

"What?" Darren asked, looking infront.

"Stay here. You don't need go with them." I nonchalantly uttered making Darren whispered yell. "What!? But why?" Darren asked in shocked and turn his face towards me.

"Because i told you."

"Yes but i mean the reason....you've a reason, right? What is it?"

"Wang Yibo wants you to stay here."

"What!? Who? Wang Yibo?"
I just nodded.

"Why!?"

"Don't know. He just wants you to stay here."

"Why don't he stay here?"

"Can't..."

"Why?"

"Gao Chang wants Yibo to go with them."

"Come on Xiao Zhan, you're the king of Prideland. Your decision is the final so if you disapprove nobody will gonna question you."

"I know. But because am the king, I've to let him go with them." Facing him, i requested, "So stay here, please."

"Ok as you said." Darren unwillingly agreed and turned his face from me.

After my conversation with Darren end, i went to my chamber and witness my so-called enemy, the lord demon Wang Yibo was sleeping peacefully......actually cutely. He was looking adorable.

I walk towards the bed and sit beside him

I walk towards the bed and sit beside him. But the moment i sat down Yibo immediately wrapped his arm around my waist. Automatically a chuckle came out from me. His rosy cheeks, lips and ears making him looking totally like a baby.

"Bǎobǎo." I whispered.

(Bǎobǎo means Darling/Baby in Chinese)