Chap:3 | a sudden outburst

Author POV:

One week has already passed. As Xiao Zhan is so simpatico, it wasn't hard for him to get along with Wang Yibo. After their meeting soon they become friends. In this 7 days they get to know a lot about each other.

:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:

Its already morning

the sun is bright, and the sunlight is warm and not harsh

The birds keep chirping, and the breeze is cool

The leaves of the plants are covered from the dew drops

The level of noise pollution in the outside is less compared to the other days but not in Xiao Zhan room. There's a 3rd world war going on........

Xiao Zhan: Aiyo Wang Yibo....ya....Wang Yibo. Please have mercy on me.

Wang Yibo: Not anymore. It's already been 1 hour you're saying it. I won't let you sleep anymore.

Xiao Zhan: Wang Yibooooo!! give my blanket.....don't.....don't pull it.

Wang Yibo: Its your last warning, Get up!!

Wang Yibo and Xiao Zhan have been pulling the poor blanket when suddenly Xiao Zhan pull it with extra strength which was unexpected for Wang Yibo. So Wang Yibo fell onto Xiao Zhan but he was fast enough to handle himself by his hands or else he'll crashed on Xiao Zhan.

Even if Yibo was above him, he still didn't open his eyes. Now their face was so closed. Wang Yibo's heart started pounding so fast, he pressed his plam on his chest and said internally,

"Wang Yibo clam down, what the fuck is wrong with you? Just you're closed to him it made your heart beating madly."

As Xiao Zhan was sleeping, he's ideed looking like an angel. Wang Yibo can't help but softly whisper in his ear,

"Wake up, angel. Its already morning. You don't wanna be late today."

"5 min more"

This makes him angry. He gets up and pull the blanket harshly.

Wang Yibo : No more means no more. Get up or I'll throw your phone from the window.

Xiao Zhan : No...no...no..no not my phone. Don't you dare Wang Yibo!! Where is my phone!!!!???

Wang Yibo : Where there is always.....under you pillow.

Xiao Zhan: Ahh!! Wang Yibo you're so cruel.

Wang Yibo : You left no choice for me. Now go freshen up and come downstairs. Everyone is calling for you.

After the 3rd world war, Xiao Zhan get ready for his university. And came downstairs to have breakfast.

 And came downstairs to have breakfast