Chap:14 | coronation ceremony

Author POV:

Today's morning is refreshing and pleasant with low temperature. The white fog widespread all around and the tiny water droplets on leaves and grass looks very beautiful. Even if the thick comforter covered Xiao Zhan but because of his nakedness the coldness hitting him hard.

And when he felt the absence of Yibo he slowly open his eyelids. Even if he so powerful but because of Yibo his body is too exhaust and his back is aching also.

The moment Xiao Zhan remember what they did last night his face immediately turn red. His eyes were looking for Yibo. "What the fuck!! Don't tell me Wang Yibo fled away!! But how he doesn't have his powers......what he's planning this from the beginning to fled!!?" Xiao Zhan thought. He was deep in thoughts when suddenly Yibo's voice startled him.

"Morning. You're awake." There's a tray in Yibo's hand. He walk towards Zhan and put the tray in the nightstand. Then slightly kiss on Zhan's lips. Meanwhile Xiao Zhan was totally speechless. Of course he thought Yibo fled while Yibo brought his breakfast here.

"What happen?" Yibo asked tenderly. Zhan just shoke his head. "What....you thought that I fled?"

"How does he know? Did he just read my mind??" Xiao Zhan thought.

"I didn't read your mind." Yibo said nonchalantly.

"How did you know?" Xiao Zhan was staring at Yibo with a confused look.

Yibo chuckle. "Oh so i guessed it right." He then cupped Zhan's cheeks. "I can't fled. Remember i don't have powers. And why i even fled? It's not my plan......."

"Plan?"

"Yup, plan. My real plan is to make you fall for me not to fled."

"You think I'll fall for you? No never. I hate you...."

"And I love you. I truly love you."

"Just like i did. Pretend."

"No am not pretending. Even if my plan is just like yours but still there's a difference between them. You make me fall for your sugar coated words while I'll make you fall for my 100 percent pure sweet actions."

"I can never love you."

"I also thought that i won't fall for you but i did........i fell harder."

Xiao Zhan was just getting frustrated because somehow Yibo's words were effecting him. His eyes start covering in water.

"Aren't you supposed to have revenge from me? Why? Why? Why you still love me? Didn't i betrayed you?......." Xiao Zhan stopped for a moment then continue....

"Ain't am your enemy? Aren't you supposed to hate me? Why?.....wh" Before Xiao Zhan could complete Yibo cutted him. "Shh!! How can i hate you....my angel? You're the fucking ruler of my heart." By saying this Yibo remove the comforter and pulled Zhan in his lap. Although the weather is cold but Yibo was feeling hotness coming from Zhan's naked body.

"It's ok angel, you don't need to love me. I don't wanna be your lover not even friend. I want what i am but a little different. I'm your enemy..... an enemy you want to hug, kiss. The one who will comfort you in your pain. The one who'll know everything about you....your like, your dislike not that but what you do when you feel lonely, how you felt when you're hurt, what things make you happy when you're sad. I want to be the only person who'll know every corner of your mouth... every curve, every mole of your body. I want to be that kind of your enemy. Can you let me be?" Yibo said while his hands were caressing Zhan's back.