Chap:4 | a love confession in the seductive night

Note : This chapter is going to be long than the previous chapters.
Hope you all will enjoy it.......

~~~~~~
* * * * * * * *

Wang Yibo POV :

the sky is clothed in black,

mourning the departed light.......

even as the moon refuses to concede its demise

Air is still and nature sings
The city goes into complete darkness. All life surrenders in rest, for a peaceful sleep

But here I'm standing in my room isolated and alone as I'm mystified by my own action in the morning.........

Wang Yibo room (you can imagine your own)

I was recalling every moment of this morning when suddenly i felt someone summoning me. So i straightly appear infront of that person, infront of a huge black mirror.

"What happen, Wicca? Why did you summon me ?"

"What happen to you my brother? Why didn't you meet me and inform me your victory in the first step of our plan?"

"Aren't your underlings already informed you?"

"They did but i want to hear from you, Eros."

I sigh as I'm not in the mood to talk with my sister right now. My mind is already a maze.

"Anyway, how did you manage to fool that the legendary vampire? I heard he's very clever."

Clever? I also thought that he'll be the   obstacle in my plan but i was wrong rather he's very kind not like other vampires that I killed.

"Living in human world for long, he totally become like an emotional fool like those mere humans. So it wasn't so hard for me to fooled him even his whole family."

"Good!! He makes our way easier. So how's your progress? Did you find anything?"

"Not yet. If i find I'll inform. Now bye. I've to wake up early tomorrow."

I just disappeared from there, didn't even give my sister a chance to reply.

{The End of Wang Yibo POV}

___________________
  * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Author POV: