Chap:21 | longing

{It's a short chapter about Yizhan's longing for each other after so long}

Author POV:

As the sun rose over the horizon, the sunlight poured through the window directly in Xiao Zhan's eyes, he slowly open his eyelids and stretched his arms in the bed.

It's been 6 days, Zhan and Yibo being separated. Yibo was supposed to return yesterday but because of some work he's still stuck in that forest. They'll return tomorrow.

Zhan climbed off from the bed and went to his balcony. He stretched his arms and inhale the fresh-sweet air."Oh Wang Yibo, when the hell will you come back? These six days felt like six thousand years to me." Zhan thought. Only Zhan knows how he passed these 6 days without Yibo.

Zhan went to his bathroom and had a shower and dressed up then went downstairs.

(Xiao Zhan's outfit)

After having his breakfast, Zhan was standing in the premises with Darren,Jiyang, Carman and many more. Suddenly the team that went to the Enchanted Forest came back. All the soldiers and leaders were walking towards them when Zhan's eyes falls on Yibo who was walking in the middle, looking alluring.

(Wang Yibo's outfit)

Everything around him got disappeared. His main concern was Yibo whom he was longing to meet.....to hug. Without giving a damn care about his image, his reputation....about everyone out there, Zhan just ran towards Yibo, jump to his lap and wrapped his arms around his neck and buried his face in his shoulder.