Chap:20 | days without you { Wang Yibo POV }

Wang Yibo POV:

I was sitting in the bed waiting for my angel. He went to meet that fox. I keep waiting for him. I was so damn sleepy that i was yawning too much and at a time i fell asleep.

It's midnight, when my eyes opened. The view infront of me, made me surprised. Angel was sitting in an uncomfortable position while I've wrapped my arm around him. By staying in that position, am sure his neck is already aching.

I laid him beside me. Wrapped him in a warm embrace..... snuggled him against my chest.....caressing him gently. As time was passing, my vision start becoming blurry and I fell asleep again.

Felt like night went too soon and morning came. Today I've to leave my love here alone and go with those bastards. But before leaving there is someone whom i need to talk with.

I was standing in a vacant room when he came and stand behind me. I turn around. Even if i don't like him at all, still i need to talk with him for angel.

"I didn't expect you to call me here." Darren said in mocking tone.

Seriously if i could, I'll immediately torn him apart. For angel i controlled my anger and calmed myself down.

"I call you here for a very important thing."

Seeing my seriousness, he also become serious.

"Yes, what?"

"He already told you to stay here, right?"

"Oh yes. And the reason is you. But what i don't get is why you want me to stay? Why don't yourself?"

I slightly smile. "I want you to stay here to protect my angel."

"You mean Xiao Zhan?"

I hummed and nodded.

"Then why don't you stay here? You are more powerful than me."

"Have you forgot? I don't have powerful."

He giggled. "Oh please stop lying at least infront of me...."

Hearing him, i creased my eyes and asked with intence eyes, "What you mean?"

He laughed. "Come on Wang Yibo, i already know. Xiao Zhan did took your powers but still you have it."

I gave fake smile. "Maybe you got mistaken."

"Oh really!" He smirked. "Then why not prove it?"

All of a sudden he grap me by my neck. By using his power, he pushed me against the wall. His grip was getting tight so with no other choice left, i used my powers.

I swap my fingers, making him fell on the around few metres away from me. I cough a little blood but he coughed alot as i used my powers on him. He collapsed in the ground.

I closed my eyes for a sec to get my real eyes.....the crimson eyes. As i was standing few metres away from him, i raised my hands and strangling him by using my powers. Red-Black rays have embraced the entire room. He was struggling for breathing.