Chap:15 | i'm yours

Author POV:

Morning came. Xiao Zhan sleeping peacefully. He slowly opened his eyelids as the sun rays hit his eyes. He was so exhaust as hell as it was a rough night for him.

Yesterday was his coronation ceremony so he was already tired because of that. And don't know what's got into Yibo.... he was so jealous because of Darren. That's why he fucked Zhan until he losed his sense.

Zhan didn't even know how many rounds they've but what he got to know is Yibo is truly a lord of demons. He's totally a beast.

Zhan tried to get up when he felt the arms around him getting tighten and pulling him. Yibo pulled Zhan closer to him and intertwined the fingers.

 Yibo pulled Zhan closer to him and intertwined the fingers

(Not yizhan but the positive is like this)

As they both were naked, Yibo start kissing Zhan's nape. He was also biting and licking. Zhan moaned in pleasure when Yibo rub his hardness in his buttocks.

"Ahhh~~~Yibooo~~~"

Yibo pulled Zhan in a back hug and whispered in his ear before biting his earlobe, "Good morning, love."

Hearing the word 'love' somehow make Zhan's heart start beating fast. "Don't call me that again." Xiao Zhan ordered. "Why? Does your heart skips a beat?" Yibo murmured while nuzzling his nose against Zhan's ear. The sudden sensation make Zhan's body heated up.

"Beat? My heart skips a whole song." Xiao Zhan said in mind.

Yibo turn Zhan and pressed a kiss on his forehead. Then he went down and down to reach for Zhan's lips, locked it with sweet and gentle kisses while his hand was cupping Zhan's face, gently rubbing the pad of his fingers back n forth on Zhan's cheek. Their legs were interlocked with each other. Yibo then gently caresses Zhan's lips.

"Yibo we need to get up now." Xiao Zhan said in a low but soft voice.

"But i don't want to......" Saying this Yibo bend and cuddle against Zhan's chest while tighten his grip around Zhan's waist.

"Come on Darren will be here soon. I need to get ready before that." Zhan said tenderly while his fingers were travelling in Yibo's silky but messy hair.

Hearing Darren's name Yibo's mode suddenly changed. "Ah that guy i hate him.....why he have to come?"