22. gil rizzo, you're a genius!

WALKING INTO OLIVIA'S room, The four Pink Ladies look at the girl getting ready for her wedding

"Terrible," Nancy says as she enters, Olivia looking at her in shock, "Yeah this doesn't work at all." She rips the veil off Olivia's head, fixing her hair.

"What? Nancy!" Olivia exclaims, confused.

"Oh, that's better," Nancy says as she strokes Olivia's hair.

"What are you doing here?" Olivia shouts. Standing and yelling at her mother, telling her that 'she told her to not let anyone in.'

"Too late," Nancy tells her friend, "She's already making us quesadillas."

Olivia turns to the door angrily and tells her mother to not make the girls quesadillas, "You need to leave. Now."

"We came to tell you something important," Jane tells her.

"I'm not in a listening mood," Olivia angrily sighs.

Her friends don't listen and proceed to tell her all the reasons to not marry Leonard Daniels, the creepy, old, gross teacher. Telling her how important and beautiful she is, and that she doesn't need a man to be there when she has her friends.

"That's enough!" Olivia shouts at her friends, "Who the hell do you think you are?"

"Your friends," Angie looks at her best friend.

"And because we're your friends we're here to tell you that, honestly, you're being really stupid," Jane tells Olivia

"Stupid?" Olivia raises her brow, "Wow. Maybe what's stupid is playing make believe in some pink clubhouse while real-life things are happening!"

Jane steps towards her, "I know how real things are. That's why we need you to put an end to this madness and help us get Richie back."

"Wake up," Olivia says, "Richie isn't coming back. And I'm getting married. A true friend would be happy that there's at least one good thing in my life right now."

"But you should finish high school and go to college,"
Jane tells her.

"What are you talking about?" Olivia exclaims, "My family can't afford college. Let's be honest, I'm gonna get married anyway. Leo cares about me. He doesn't think I'm stupid. Please get out." No one makes a move, "Out."

Olivia pushes all the girls out when they refuse to move again.

"That's not what I meant," Jane tries to explain, but Olivia just closes the door angrily.

"Who wants quesadillas?" Mrs. Valdovinos shouts.

~•~

GIL AND ANGIE walk into school the next day as Nathaniel sadly trails behind them.