1

"Wow this is such a pretty lil car." You said running your finger across the hood gently as you could've sworn you felt the engine purr.

"Big bro, are you done yet." You whined.

Noah was a year older than you so you guys weren't too far off.

Noah struggled before opening the door.

"Yes ma'am." He said as he unlocked the door for the drivers seat and you two then sat down and shut the door.

You could visibly see Noah panicking and the dark skinned man talking from Noah's speaker and then you heard the car radio.

"Mirage, can you hear me Mirage?" The speaker said as Noah pressed buttons urgently before it turned off.

You and Noah looked at each other visibly confused and a little terrified as both of your breathing paces picked up immensely.

"Look I can't do this." Noah stated panicking as you were now having second thoughts and you agreed as well.

"Are you guys having a mental crisis now?" He asked urgently.

You snatched the speaker from Noah.

"No it's just we're not meant for this, we're not criminals." You said as Noah agreed and that's when you both tried to get out the car to no avail and that's when you saw the cop.

"Fuck, we're so done." You whined as you pulled on the sleeves of your dress and bit your lip nervously.

" You whined as you pulled on the sleeves of your dress and bit your lip nervously

What? You and Noah didn't have time to change out of your interview clothes.

You put your hands up in a surrender pose as did Noah as you guys tried stepping out but the door locked as Noah screamed at the officer that's it wasn't us and that it was the car which sounded ridiculous but it was true.

The car then started up and sped off as you held onto your brothers arm because you didn't know what was happening.

"There we go." You hear the dark skinned man say following you guys as he kept talking about breathing and how it was just adrenaline until he saw the police.

"Nope I cannot hear hear, I cant-." He said as he drove the opposite direction and you both stared in disbelief.

"Ain't no way." You muttered as Noah was now panicking.

"NO YOU DID NOT, YOU DID NOT JUST-." He managed to get out before you both saw a police officer pull up to the side of the car.

"Pull over!" The cop yelled as Noah screamed a help me at the cop that was barely audible as the car sped up.

The car weaved through multiple cars before running a red light to which you held onto Noah in fear and Noah just screamed like a little girl.

You would've laughed if you weren't a bit scared too.