Chapter 21

"Rose come in." Levi called out for me.
I went back to the meeting room, sweating.
"So Rose, we believe you but do you realize how hard this situation is? How are we supposed to let the others know about this? How are we going to publish this?
And you say that you can help but are you sure that you can help us by yourself when it comes to this?" Erwin spat.

"I was thinking of not sharing these information with the public and work with it ourselves and some people who we need, we can simply just play it off as if we are improving our weapons and when it comes to the information i have we can simply do more expeditions play it off as if those expeditions are what helped us figure everything out because if we announced those you know... stuff then the people whom i don't know that were sent on the mission with me will probably inform the country that sent us and who knows what will happen."

"Hmm, i kind of agree. But I need some time to process all of that. Thank you for risking your life to help us, we trust you, Rose." Pixies said.
I was surprised. Very very surprised, I was completely shocked by how smoothly this went. I was expecting my neck to be hung if I'm being honest or get tortured to death.
But do they actually trust me?

"I know this question is quite unprofessional to ask right now since it's personal but i cant help it...
Are you all disappointed in me?" My hands were shaking as they rested on my thighs. My lips were shaking too.

"Are we dismissed now Erwin?" Levi asked in annoyance as he stood up while looking at me up and down. I flinched at the way he looked in disgust at me, my heart was aching but can I blame him?

"That's rude Levi, poor woman is risking her everything for us because she realized how unfair the situation for us is and she wants to help us, I trust her and I'm willing to take this risk! So sit your ignorant ass back down!" Erwin spat harshly.
Levi thought for a moment before actually talking a seat.
"And no Rose to answer your questions, we're a little skeptical about the situation but can you really blame us? We need some time." Erwin switched back to his soothing tone.

Pixies nodded in agreement and flashed me a sweet smile, Levi on the other hand just studied my face and body. "She's shaking for fucks sake."
He said while rolling his eyes.
"Rose this isn't good please try to make yourself feel better, we are not upset we trust you and we are thankful for your kindness okay? Everything will be okay trust me Rose. Now go to your room and rest for a little bit."
Erwin said as he got up from his seat to pet my head and taking a chocolate bar out of the inside of his jacket handing it to me with the sweetest most comforting smile known to man.

"Take care." Pixies said.
I blushed at the two kind men.
I looked over at Levi hoping to see a slight change of mind maybe hoping that he'll grow a bit softer, but no. The same stoic cold gray eyes were scanning me with hatred.
He looked at me as if i was undeserving of the affection i was getting, I couldn't take it anymore I started tearing up, I got up from my seat saluted the three men and left.
I didn't know where to got and run off to
 what if I went to a local bar?

The bells placed on top of the door rang as soon as i opened iy, informing people that someone had came in.
I took a seat on an empty table in the corner which was perfect because the last thing i need right now is to be looked at, i want to disappear due to how shitty i felt.
I sipped on my bloody red wine, tasted kinda shitty but I was fine with that.

I dont know how long it has been, i was watching the rain hitting window, it started getting more chilly so i had to wrap my coat closer to my body.
Has it been an hour? Two? Six? I truly lost track of time and have no clue.
"Ma'am we're closing cant you see? Get the fuck out already." A tall bearded man spoke, he then took a closer look at me and looked away ashamed.
"Ahem, I'm sorry ma'am, I mean its not my choice to kick you out at all it's just the policy.. uhm we're just closing that's why I had to..." He looked away shyly.

I was too drunk to even realize what he was saying i just nodded my head to shut him up.
I suppose I've been drinking for hours now, weird of me because i actually dont drink at all.
"Soo aren't you gonna leave?" He smiled at me and took my hand. "You're too drunk aren't you? Let me help you, do you live close to the bar?"

I shook my head in a "no" kind of way.
"Well direct me then cause apparently I'm gonna have to walk you to your place."
He said.

"The survey corps Im a part of them, i have to get back to my dorm."
I managed to say.

We kept walking and walking until all of a sudden he stopped and started talking to a familiar man who was on his horse.
The man looked perfect, he looked like a knight, i couldn't see his face straight though.
"Come here goddamn why did you go so far? I had to leave my paperwork for this tch."
"And you bearded guy thanks for walking with her but that's kinda creepy, never do it again."

I dont even know where I am but I feel pretty comfy and warm. I didnt even open my eyes I just enjoyed the sensation and fell asleep again.

"She's asleep leave, let her rest."
"Where was she! I couldn't sleep or function  I've been worried about her all day!!! Let me see her Levi move!"

"Hange can't you be quite right now? She's gonna wake up due to you screaming. She's sleeping right now, i found her at the local bar drinking she's probably depressed because she couldn't come with us and hasn't been training either, now leave."

"I miss her though... okay I'll leave bye, take care of my little pookie"
"Shut the fuck up"

The door closes violently loudly.
Levis footsteps are getting louder the closer he gets closer to the bed.
He lays down next to me and hugs my body closer his. "Sorry, you risked everything just to help us yet I was an asshole, instead of making you feel safe.. poor thing. I'm sorry..."

"Bitch!! Thought you got rid of me huh?! You're a stupid hoe whos unlovable by any man other than me. I told you slut, wherever you go you'll see me in every face, hoping it's actually me but no it isn't I'll let you suffer missing me baby." His face flashed a devilish smile and satisfaction grew on his bearded face.

Fuck not again.