Chapter 18

Warning! This Chapter contains speaking of violence, sexual Assault and self harm. 
Read at your own risk,
I will put a second waring when that part starts. 

  "Antoine!! oh my god hey, how are you feeling I'm so happy to see you finally walking around again!" I exclaimed. "I feel much better honestly, I can finally go back to my room and training sessions, but I have to use  cruches which is sad. What happened to you though?! god are you alright?" He sat down slowly with the help of Levi, speaking of the devil, why did I wake up in his bed? I'm not complaining it smells amazing, maybe I just fell asleep so he just left me here.. but were did he sleep?"I'm alright, my physical pain is numb, not gonna lie though I feel emotionally unsettled and unsafe."
"Yeah I get it, but may I ask how did this happen?" He ruffled my hair.
"Apparently I was attacked by one of the female captains and someone who she has hired to help her, keep in mind she's one of Levi's friends." Levi's gaze immediately changed as if he was in shock? Anger?  No, guilt. He was hard to read but I think this was it or maybe all of my guesses combined I'm not sure. "She isn't a friend, she once was.. long ago." Levi muttered calmly while lowering his gaze.

"Yeah anyway." I kind of wanted to piss him off. And I think I did, because he glared at me, I just smirked in response.
 "Rose I really need to go, stay safe okay? Bye, Levi take care of her for me." And just like that Antoine headed out leaving me and Levi, alone.
"So Rose explain to me, how is Amy my friend?" He parted his legs and placed his hands in the space between them as he waited for my response, I stayed silent but I made sure to give some puppy eyes to play innocent because why not?

"How is Amy my friend when I clearly made an act with you in front of her trying  to make her get over me and leave me alo-?" He stopped looking at me and went into deep thought. 

"What's wrong Levi? why did you stop talking?" I tried to get up but my body gave up as I ended up in a very uncomfortable possession , I could've asked Levi for some help but I didn't wanna bother him.

"Here let me help you, rest your back like that. Better?" He volunteered.
"Yeah thank you, what were you thinking about?"
"She probably did this because she.. got jealous."
"What? No way that's insane?!" He just patted my head.
"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have dragged you in any of this, I know she's insane but I never thought she'd go this far."

"Hey no please don't say that, it isn't your fault if she was this insane." I placed my hand on his right cheek, he flinched at first but leant in to my touch after few seconds. 
His face was so close to mine that one of his hair strands was touching my forehead, I stared up at his gray tired eyes, his sent occupied me.
 He moved his gaze to my lips and licked his own unnoticeably, I automatically leaned in even more, he decided to close the distance and pulled me in, and before I could feel his cold lips on mine, the door opened by Mikasa..

"My apologizes for not knocking, I was just worried bye I'm so sorry oh my god." She closed the door and ran off.

Silence.

"Thanks for having me and taking care of me Levi, I think I should take my leave now, I'm going to my own room." I forced myself to stand up. "Please, I'd prefer it if you'd stay I think it's safer to have someone around you incase you needed something or if you were in pain."
"No It's for the best if I just left, plus Hange is staying with me I'm sure, so don't worry and thank you really for everything." 

He smiled at me weakly and nodded. 
"I'll be checking on you every now and then, take care."
"I'll be waiting for you." I smiled back and walked out his room to mine.

I hate it, I'm starting to get obsessed with everything about him.
I don't want this to happen again, last time really did hurt..
Falling in love with that one person scarred me hard, I don't think I want to do this again..
It started off lovely, warm, obsession, yearning, longing for each other, ended up violent, hateful, abusive, toxic, scary, unsafe.

Warning: Speaking of violence, sexual Assault and self harm.

THIRD PERSON"S POV...

Rose's pervious lover was her first and last, they loved each other a lot, he was obsessed with her, but he had some real big issues. He kidnapped her when she wanted to break up with him the first time. Rose was young, naive and ignorant, she liked it but but never knew how dangerous  this was. He raped her multiple times and convinced her that it was normal in relationships. It only kept getting worse, when he found out she used to cut herself, his sick self found it attractive that he used it against her everyday especially when they had sex. He would sometimes do it for her himself , cut her thighs, arms and sometimes her stomach.She was super skinny and he loved it, she had an eating disorder, he was very supportive at the  beginning that he would feed her with his own hands and reward her when she eats her whole meal, but he stopped caring.She he knew he wasn't doing good, she knew he needed help, so whenever she'd try to break up with him, he would ether go on his knees and breakdown in front of her or try to kidnap her or even do something to hurt himself.By all means, he was insane.
He knew she was sensitive, he knew she wouldn't forgive herself if she was the reason of his death. So he used it all to his advantage, and left her scarred for life, afraid of love, marriage.

She never broke up with him, she never dumbed him, nor he did. You're probably wondering then how did their relationship end?
It ended because she had to leave her country and go inside the walls to spay and fight...