Chapter 5

Play the song when I tell you!!!
Enjoy <3

Today was the first training day under Antoine's command not Levi's, I wasn't worried that much since he didn't seem annoying nor scary anymore to me, at least that's what I'd like to think since I haven't interacted with him formally yet.

"Rose you're late" Antoine complained with an irritated glare. "Sorry I just took a shower so-" I tried to explain but he immediately interrupted me.
" I don't care, if you wanna shower, take a shit or whatever I don't care you simply can just wake up earlier to get your shit done so you'll be here in on time" His tone was sharp, very sharp.
"Yes, sir"

" Antoine and Shree will pair up together " Levi commanded. "Oooooooh alright I've been waiting for this, what about ya Antoine?" I was so exited to be honest, plus I'm pretty sure that Levi finally decided to upgrade my challenge and that means he takes me more seriously now, of course I want a bigger challenge but this'll be my chance to prove that I can take it.

I. Should. Beat. Him. Up. And. Win.

I took my jacket off and walked towards him and landed and a punch on his face, he immediately took my hand and twisted it behind my back, I groaned in pain and tried to get rid of his frim grip but I couldn't, I wrapped my leg around his and switched our positions so I was in full control of him, I pushed him into falling and sat on top of him, I landed a good old amount of punches on his face, I then punched him in the stomach and on his nose, he was for sure dizzy right now, I chocked him with one hand while pressing on his chest with the other so I'll be able to keep him in his place and make sure he's too dizzy to get up. "Alright stop it cadet, we don't wanna repeat Yeager's scene" Levi interrupted, he wasn't mad at all this time. "Yes I was about to get up sir" I explained. "OH MY GOD SHREE WHAT! THAT'S SO DAMN AMAZING! HE IS PRETTY SKILLED YET YOU DID'NT EVEN GIVE HIM A CHANCE TO SHOW ANY OF HIS SKILLS WOAH!" Hange yelled. "Hange why are you even here?" I asked.

I suggest you play the song now!!!!

"That was good Shree, you did great" Antoine admitted and ruffled my hair. " Stop you'll make me feel bad, you're really sweet Antoine"
 " Rule one: never feel guilt after a fight no matter what, no matter who."
"Do you wanna hang out? it's raining and I was planning to go on a walk, wanna join?" I asked Antoine. "yes sure." 

"So tell me about yourself Antoine."

"I don't have a beautiful backstory, it's pretty traumatizing, so instead I'll tell you about the reason I came here to fight from the first place how about that?"

"Sure I understand"" I've had two people in life who saved me from the deep shit I was in, Shree and Keira. Shree was her first name unlike you, Shree died 3 years ago, after that Keira fell apart and he decided to join in here to get revenge for her, I was too depressed to join him but few months after he left me and joined....... I heard nothing from him, so I decided to join in, in order to be able to see him again and I uhm.. when I finally saw him here, we only spent few months together but he died.......Holy shit I didn't want to tell you about my past because it was traumatic and now I'm talking about this-"

"shhh ( I held his arm ) it's alright mine wasn't a pure journey ether, so its okay you can rant all you want, you're okay" ( josh look at me this isn't you😫 LMAO JUST WANTED TO LIGHTEN UP THE MOOD IG SORRY)

" Anyway you're turn go on, tell me"

" Listen Antoine this is gonna sound insane I know, my family was very abusive and I've felt unsafe my whole life because of them, I don't wanna get in details about what they've done to me and how they managed to traumatize me but after I became 14 I ran away and some creepy formal party took me and decided to train me, they told me I was chosen for a reason and that I was special, there were many other kids there and I thought that I was in heaven, until a part of my training was to hurt on of my colleagues for real this time and it started to get worse by day to the point were-"

"May I ask what type of training was it?" he interrupted. "Technically it's not just physical training, it included mental training too but then I started loosing my concentration because my ADHD disorder got worse, they made a physiologist diagnose my condition, it was bad, very bad."

I hate revising my memories, that's the thing I hate the most, my memories were the worse and I don't even think that I have a personality of my own, my mind is trained by them so how could I possibly have my own thoughts? or how am I supposed to know if it was thoughts of my own and not what was stuffed in my head.

Not to mention the noises I still hear, and the nightmares I have every night.

"And how did you even get here?" he pulled me out of my thought.

" I escaped, and the only way I could be completely out of their reach is to join such a place and not gonna lie their trainings truly helped me here."

"You areimpressive cadet" I heard his familiar voice and immediately recognized who's voice is that.

"Thank yo-"

 "Is it a habit of yours to spy on people?" Antoine questioned in a cold tone.

"No Antoine, I was walking by and I wanted to check up on you two since it's my job to make sure you are safe, but the conversation was very intense so I stayed quiet and I heard what she said, I never knew about her past or how she got here so I found myself interested to hear" He explained.

Hello!

hope you enjoyed!

sorry if it's going slow but I gotta build up tension and stuff!

Byeeeee! <333

'