Chapter 8

Wait until I tell y'all to play the song!!
Enjoy <3

Levi finished talking and opening up about his tragic life, I feel so bad because he doesn't deserve it.
Life never gave him a break nor gave him a chance to have a personality of his own, every detail in his personality was a result to something tragic he witnessed.

We decided to spend a night all of us together to give him comfort, Hange said she'll invite two of their friends since Levi enjoys their company.I would be lying if I said I don't wanna hug him. Actually if I got a chance I'll do it it's my final decision!

While we were sitting on the field's ground, three figures were showing up. I assume it's Hange and the two friends.

I suggest you guys play the song now!!

"Ah! There they are!" Erwin waved.
My throat went dry, what the heck! There is a not so charming but okay looking blond man, and the hottest woman I've ever seen. Oh my god. Her body wasn't in between masculine and feminine like mine, it was completely feminine and curvy, she had great sized tits, can't be jealous about that, yes I have a masculine in between type of body but my breasts were very well shaped so...

She also had a great butt and a beautiful waist, she had long black hair and a smooth skin. Dear lord I should stop checking the poor woman but I can sum it up by saying: she's the definition of mommy.( At least that's what I thought.. she wasn't poor in any sort of way, she was a complete beast.)

"Hello my dear, long time no see Levi. Missed you" She expressed while getting closer to him and wrapping her arms around him. Fuck I want to punch her in the face. Back off!
"Tch I was about to tell ya' same goes for you but damn, this hug makes me take it back" he complained.

"Still on that wacky attitude? Dude improve yourself a little bit will ya'?"
" And you Amy, give him room to breathe." The blond man finished his sentence by greeting Erwin, and Hange jumped next to me. That fucker Amy was finally pushed away by Levi and she sat next to him. This made him in between me.. and her.
"So, who's the new chick?" Amy asked while staring at me.

"Huh? Are you talking about me?" I know that she's talking about me but what the fuck? Talk properly or get the fuck away!
"Yeah? You're new here? I've never seen you before? Especially here with Hange, Erwin, and Levi. So are you a cadet?" She asked. I want to rip her tits off.

"Number one, never dare to use nicknames on me, got it? My name is Rose Shree Not chick not anything else. Two, luckily I've never seen you ether until now. Three, Levi invited me to tag along with them today and who am I to decline? Four, no I'm not a cadet I'm shadowing Levi because I'll be promoted as a captain. Now who are you and what's your ranking and what squad are you in?" I shot her a glare while answering.

I felt Levi's eyes widen in surprise at my response and Hange who was to my other side nudged my hips while smirking and holding back a laugh after she gasped.

"Ah! Aggressive are we? Levi uh uh oh-" she clicked her tongue before continuing. "- didn't expect you to train your cadets like that. Guess legends do get weaker after all, ahh but dear Rose what makes you think I'll answer any of your questions?" She made a fake pout while resting her hand on top of Levi's thigh, I noticed him flinching while looking extremely uncomfortable.

I felt rage taking over me, but I should play calm and come at her with complete ease if I actually wanna piss her off. "Well too bad I'm not that interested to know shit about you, I just asked since I thought someone with this miserable confidence would eagerly talk about themselves. Also, leave the poor man alone he's disgusted" I shot a glare towards the hand on his thigh.

"Levi isn't a shy one love, you clearly don't know him, if he feels anything he'll just say it. Right?" She titled her head to him waiting for any words to come out of his mouth. Instead, he just took her hand of his thigh and hissed in annoyance. "Personal space, Amy."

She looked annoyed and turned her gaze away, I looked at Levi and smirked at him, to my surprise he toke a strand of my hair in his fingers and played with it, my stomach was playing around at this point, it was the first time he has touched me without the training sessions.

"Huh?? You have company y'all- go get a room the fuck!" Hange teased, I normally would get mad at her remarks but now since Amy is here, she can do whatever she want.
"Jeez Hange do you just hype anyone who gets near Levi? That's lame." Amy said.

What does she mean?
"Huh? Oh about that, back when I hyped y'all up I just did because you're pretty, but fuck I regret that, now I'm choosing wisely as you can see. Take Rose as an example" Hange came back at her. Slay babe Hange I love you.

"God the day was nice before, can you stop arguing?" The blond guy complained.
I was thinking about what Amy said, where they together? Hange made it clear too. If they were together and they broke up then why the fuck would she come and act all flirty in a very obvious way?

I was sitting in the library few hours later, it was currently midnight. Romance books man, romance books.

I was so in my thoughts until...
"Why aren't you asleep?" A familiar voice spoke softly.
"Couldn't fall asleep, why aren't you asleep?" I asked him.
"Insomnia." He replied while taking a seat in front of me. I nodded in response.
"No this book you're reading is disgusting" He placed his own book on the table while complaining about mine.

"Damn, hate romance that much?" I questioned.
"I literally said this book, not romance books in general-" He took the book from my hand and closed it, he placed it next to his book and crossed his arms.

"And that was for..?" I stared at him confused.
"Tch.. why were you so upset with Amy?" He took me by surprise.
"Huh? Taking her side? Seriously? All I did was  respect myself enough and not allow her to humiliate me for no reason. How's that ME being upset with HER? It was our first meeting and she kept being rude while I minded my own business." God. Is he really blaming me now?

"I asked you a simple question without defending nor agreeing to what she did. Besides she's annoying and touchy. She thinks she owns m-" He immediately stopped talking.
"What, why did you stop talking?" I asked dryly.

"Shit, she's here. Tch, get up hurry, lets sneak out from here before she comes by and cause me a headache." He immediately got up and glanced at me waiting for me to follow his movements. And I did.
We ended up outside again. Laying down on the grass below us.

"So what's your story with her?" I asked whole starting at the stars and the dreamy sky.
"We we're together before.. things got out of hand and I needed to break up with her, the weird thing is when me and her are all alone she's so nice and tolerable, but whenever there's anyone else, she's too greedy and aggressive." He told.

"She's still in love"

"Hope not"

"It is true though she is still in love with you"
"Shut it, hope not." Before I could even open my mouth and disagree, I felt some pressure on my lips and chin.

His hand was on my mouth wanting to shut me up. This is the second time he has touched me today. And this HAS to stop because I'm simply touch starved. Ugh it sucks honestly.

I woke up the next day and immediately started getting ready... With Hange of course... and the rest of the squad.
Jean came storming into my room along with Connie and I ended up finding out that they were racing with Eren. Jean and Connie won because they arrived first, Eren came and staring complaining saying it was unfair.

Mikasa and Armin came too while holding Shasha firmly, Sarah came and hugged me saying she missed me. Hange was discussing something with herself.... Yeah.. a whole ass discussion...

It was fun though, I still don't know why they came but I always enjoy their company.

HELLO!!!
HELLO!!!!!
HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER!!!!!!!!!!
THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE SPICIER I SWEAR 😭😭😭😭😭 ANYWAYS BYE BYE :))