Chapter 13

I was laying in bed unable to sleep.

Something about him makes me feel insane, he's so calm in any situation, it makes him so attractive. He is also very mature, knows when and how to be professional and when he doesn't have to, that makes me feel super safe around him.

Hopefully it won't be awkward between us tomorrow at training, but I doubt that it'll be even near awkward, just like I said, he can be very professional.

God, he looked so stunning today..
His eyes, his lips, his cheeks, his fucking chest through that damn button up, and his hair.
And fuck, after that long ass party, when I walked into his office, his hair was wet, god how can someone look like that? Fuck, his arms, his thighs.

His calmness, his scent... he smelled like cinnamon and mint, my fucking weakness.
His voice.. gets my knees weak, his dominance, his strength, his self control, and his precious drawings.

Did I forget about how hot he looked when we smoked? His fucking tired eyes, they were tearing up because of the smoke holy fuck.
He struggled to keep them open.

I ended up falling asleep while fantasizing about Mr. Ackerman. Lame.. fucking lame.

"Get up Rose I miss you!
Rose hey love wake up."

I opened my eyes and stared at the ceiling in confusion.
"Huh? Who is it?" Please don't be him..
I trying to spot anyone in the room but ended up failing.
I started to panic, it happened again...
And I froze again, I end up freezing every single time, fuck.

The door suddenly opened and someone jumped on top of me.
I had my head under the blanket, I was petrified and was a shaking mess.
"What?! Rose are you okay?"
Thank god its her.

I tried to calm my breathing and process the situation.
"Jeez what happened Rose? Why are you shaking?"
"Hange, did you wake me up before coming into the room?"

"What the fuck is this question? I don't understand your question Rose?"
"Yeah sorry, I mean.. before you came in, did you yell at me from outside and ask me to wake up?" I explained.
"No, I just came from the lab? Why what happ- oh shit? Did it..
happen again..?"

"Seems like it, thank goodness you came.. because I froze again." My tears were covering my cheeks, but I didn't even realize.
"Oh dear, darling look at me, it's okay, I'll bring my belongings and start sleeping in this room with you, you won't be alone."

"Hange, I love you, so fucking much." I started breaking down in her arms fully aware of my tears at the moment.

"Shh, I adore you, you're amazing Rose, it isn't your fault at all, it's alright if you froze, this isn't easy so it's for sure gonna scare you." She patted my back.

"We should get to training, thank you again." I wiped my tears and got up.
"I'll stay here until you leave, get dressed."
I stared getting dressed, I wouldn't mind her seeing me undressed honestly, nor she does.
I made it to training and Hange went to the lap.

"Rose, you're late." Levi spoke harshly.
"Sorry." I want to avoid talking about anything honestly.
"Levi, I want to see Antoine." I requested.
"He's in medical, you can visit him after training."
"Can't I go now?"
"Absolutely not, you're shadowing me Rose, that makes your responsibilities increase, you need to be here, not to mention that there's an upcoming mission."
I just nodded and turned my head towards the squad.

"Rose... why do I sense that something's off?"
"Nothing's wrong."

"Cadets! Take a five minute break." He announced and immediately directed his attention back to me. "Now we've got some time to talk."