Chapter 1

My name is Casey Hades. I just like being called Casey. My father is the Lord of the Underworld. My mother's name is, Persephone. Yeah, they are the same Greek gods that people say are myths. They had me. I will be a half god. I could become an actual god one day. But for now, this is fine. I am able to go between the two worlds. My father doesn't like it when I do, but I always bring him news, so it is sort of like a love/hate thing.

Today, I turned 21. Or at least I now look 21 in human time. I am actually 435 years old. Any way, I am now suppossed to find someone to basically marry. Except, when I find this person, I am instantaneously attracted to them. I will have this sudden urge to mate with them and to make them mine forever. When we do the ceremony, he and I will be immortal forever.

But first, I have to go to Olympus and find out what my domain would be. With my father being Hades and my mother being the goddess of spring and summer, I don't have any idea what I would have.

I looked in the mirror to make sure that I looked some what neutral. I look the female version of my father, minus the beard. I am 5'8", with dark red hair, long legs, pale skin (there isn't any sunlight in the underworld, so I don't exactly look like a Grecian goddess), but I have my mother's eyes. I decided to wear a long black skirt and a nice floral shirt.

Olympus has always been exciting to me. One day, I would have a throne with the rest of them. Everyone thinks that Aries and I will be attracted to each other. I hope not. That would be gross, cause he is my cousin. We both are feisty and opinionated, but I don't think that we are meant to be. Then there is Apollo, the Sun god. He is a prat. He thinks that the universe revolves around him. Well, it does, but you get my point.

"Casey! Let's go! You know how your uncle is when he has to wait!" My mother said.I ran out of my room and went to her. She had blonde hair and she just looked like summer. She was beautiful and I looked like death.

"Will you still be okay with it if I ended you with something from dad's area?" I ask her.

"Yes, Casey, I will still love you. Now, we have to go. Cerberus and your father are waiting." She said as she directed me to the doors. When I saw my father, he was playing with our three headed dog. Cerbus always loved me. He ran up to me and gave me a big kiss.

"Let's go." He said. we walked to the boat that crossed the sea of lost souls. It never really bothered me. I guess that I just accepted what it was. We made it to the front of the Underworld. Some people call it, Purgatory. Anyway, from there we are able to go to earth or to Olympus.

We walked in, what looks like, a closet. Even Cerberus was with us. Father said some words in Greek. Within 2 seconds, we were at Olympus. We walked towards the throne room. I looked around and saw all the god and goddesses that were there. Some were in their godly forms and others were in their human forms.

"Casey! How have you been?" Poseidon asked. I always loved my uncle. He didn't judge anyone. As gods, when we are in our human form, we don't have to worry about clothes. They just appear according to the weather. We could change them, if we wanted to. Poseidon always wore Hawaiian shirts and cargo shorts.

"Uncle! I have been well. What about you?" I ask him. He smiles and chuckles.

"I am good. I am just wondering what you will get." He said.

"Uncle, how does Zeus pick?" I asked him. He was the most laid back, so he would tell me.

"Well, he looks at your father and mother's powers. He then looks at you to see if you lean towards your father or to your mother. I don't think that you are like them at all. I think that you are more like me or Hermes." He says. I had to agree with him. I wasn't as dramatic as my parents.