Chapter 13

This is more of a bonus chapter than a part of the real story, but it helps the students learn a lot about Ren and more. I also want the story to pick up where this chapter drops off because I'm lazy, lol.

|》《|3rd PoV Main Story|》《|

They finished the ride on the bus to campus. Ren's throat is a little dry, being thirsty and not having a drink. He waits till he gets inside. In fact, the trio is slightly parched and hungry. They go inside the 1-A dorms to see the rest of class 1-A, all of 1-B, and all of class 1-C. Also, the 3 upperclassmen. They all look at Ren's mom, then at Ren. They asked Ren and his mom questions. They asked Ren and Yuki questions about what happened and asked Lauren questions about being Ren's mother. Ren makes his way through the crowd of people to get to the kitchen. He walks up to the fridge to see a bottle next to it. He opened the cap and started to drink out of the plastic water bottle. A voice similar to Yuki's shouts, "Ren! That bottle had a hex that Lotte and Akko accidentally put on it!!"

It was Ryoko, the riencarnation of Hanako. The sound of Ren's web shooters hitting the ground made everyone turn to him. There was a small boy with red hair, one brown eye, and one pure white eye. He was covered in blood and crying. He flinched at the movement of the other students. His clothes were too big for him. The weight of his backpack made him fall backward. He slips out of his backpack straps and stands back up, facing everyone here in fear. Yuki feels a tapping on his shoulder. Yuki turns to the male with blue hair and eyes. Kito points to the small boy, "He's one of your biggest fans. Go up to him."

Yuki looks at Ren and replies to Kito, "Alright."

Yuki steps out of the crowd, and the small boy takes a step back. A green lightning pattern illuminates from the young male's body. The boy's eyes went wide more than they were before. The male with green hair let the same pattern illuminate from himself as well, "Ren, it's okay... You know me as Izuku, but here, I'm Yuki."

Ren's face seemed to relax more, but the rest of himself looked tense. The green lightning didn't disappear. Ren couldn't shut it off. Yuki let his aura deactivate as he stood to grab some paper towels. He put the towels in low water to dampen them. He shuts off the water and gets onto his knees, "Ren, can I clean that up?"

Ren starts to walk to Yuki, and the floor cracks with each step he takes. Ren's ability still wasn't deactivated. Yuki puts the cold, damp paper towel to Ren's head. The towel slowly started to change from its pure white color to a soft, blood-red tint. Ren winced in pain. Kito came up with a first-aid kit. Ren flinched at the blue-haired male. Yuki covered each wound from his forehead with a band-aid. He put a new damp towel on Ren's neck, "Ren, how did you get hurt like this?"

Ren looks down, "I-I... Um... I fell..."

The same excuse Ren gave his mom for years. Yuki says, "Ren, you can tell me the truth."

Ren said, "I-I am... I fell... I a-always do..."

Yuki asks, "What about Kanoe and Kito?"

Ren gasps and looks at Yuki. At the front of the crowd of students are Kito, Kanoe, and Katsumi. As Yuki holds the towel against Ren's neck, Yuki is feeling mass amounts of pressure against his own hand, the strength of One For All fighting back against the contact of the two. The lightning around Ren disapates. Yuki goes to Ren's bag and opens it. He grabs the first thing he sees, Ren's Deku plush. Yuki gets a little embarrassed when he hands the plush to Ren. Lauren steps out of the crowd, running to Ren and falling on the floor. She starts to cry, "Ren..."

The little boy turns to his mother, "Mom?"

She nods as tears stream down her face. He holds his arms, and the sleeves of his sweater start to get discolored. Yuki notices this. He unzips Ren's sweater and takes it off, revealing his arms... they were cut and scraped all over. Lauren flinched at the wounds on the younger version of her son's arms. Ren starts to panic, "Mom. I don't mean to get hurt like this. My shoes keep untying, and I trip and fall. I swear, I'm fine."