33- A Day is all you have

🄰🄳🄸🅃🅈🄰🅁🄰🄾'🅂 🄿🄾🅅 :- 

" मंदबुद्धिओं। "

" You Useless fools !" God I was so angry right now ..

" अगर यह मर जाती, तो क्या करते हम?!"

"What was I supposed to do If she died !! " These people had stones filled in their skulls instead of the thing called a brain .

I had ordered them to not give her food or water for 4 days . Fine , My obedient servants followed the order very well . But I didn't order them to let her DIE if she didn't give in . They didn't had it in their pea sized brains that they should probably inform me if she seems serious .

Naah , No , Who informs their superior when things go wrong ?

These brainless fools .

"पण हुकुम आपरा ही आदेश था की हम गुफा से बाहर ना निकले..।"

"But Sir you ordered us not to step out of the cave .."

"पण कभी कभी आदेशों की अवहेलना भी करनी होती है।"

"Sometimes the orders are supposed to be defied."

"पण हुकुम.."

"But Sir.."

"पण! पण ये पता होने के लिए बुद्धि होना भी आवश्यक है.. अब चुप हो जाओ! और कितनी देर लगेगी उस वैध को लाने में ?"

"But! But you should have a brain to judge that ..Now shut up ! And how much longer will that doctor take to reach here."

Or shall I say brought here , Obviously we had to get a doctor to treat my lovely ash smeared princess and we didn't have our royal doctor here in Astrarannkshetra . So he had to be brought here , I had to have a local doctor kidnapped and brought here through that passage from below the Royal palace .

Tsk Tsk .. It really is hard to deal with this little woman.

No doubt she was beautiful but that temper and personality was something that made her detestable.

"हुकुम वैधराज आ गए हैँ.."

"Sir the doctor's here ."

Finally ..

"इन्हे उपयुक्त आहार की आव्याशकता है, ईश्वर की कृपा है की ये जीवित हैँ। अन्यथा एक प्रश्नक्षित सैनिक भी एक सप्ताह बिना अन्न-जल के नहीं रह सकता ।"

"She needs proper nutrition , it's god's grace that she is still alive . Even a trained soldier can't bear to survive for a week without water and food ."