30- I WILL, I HAVE TO.

It's Dark

It's Dark. Too Dark.

It was so dark that if not for the scraping feel of fabric on my lashes I wouldn't have believed that my eyes were open.

'Ugh'

My head was throbbing and the surroundings seemed to be spinning, my throat felt itchy. I was thirsty.

'Ah'

I tried to speak but couldn't, my throat was so dry that all it could utter were inexplicable syllables.

Wait..

Where am I?

Why is it so Dark?

Why are my eyes covered?

Realisation hits me and I struggle against something which was clutching my limbs in a terrible hold, Whatever in the hell it was, Was digging into my skin as if to rip my wrists apart from my hands.

Ah.. Ropes.. They were ropes. Tied so tightly that they were bruising my skin. The more I struggled against them the more it hurt.

What had happened to me?

Memories start flooding to my head, replaying themselves like some scene from a movie. Well so it seemed, Some dumb princess heard some intriguing noises, got curious AND got into trouble.

In a nutshell I was kidnapped. By whom? I don't know.

Does Vazra knows I have disappeared? Does anybody know I have disappeared? Are they looking for me?

Will they find me? While I am still alive?

How long had I been unconscious? A day?

Wait it daytime or night right now? I couldn't tell because of the blindfold on my eyes but all I could tell was that there was water trickling near by. And I was thirsty.

I leaned in the direction from where the sound of water was coming from but how was I supposed to reach there will my limbs tied?

I squirmed towards the source of water and -

" प्रतित होता है हमारी राजकुमारी अत्यंत प्यासी हैँ.. "

" Seems like our Princess is quite thirsty. "

A male voice rang in the previously quite surrounding making my body freeze where it was . I could hear the man's footsteps, coming towards me. The more closer he came to me the harder my heart pounded against my chest.

With my eyes covered I couldn't see but my senses told me he was close to me, right infront of me. Sound of dry leaves that I had no idea were there being crushed could be heard.

I felt something calloused grabbing my jaw. Fingers.. Calloused hands, that of a soldier. I could tell in a matter of seconds because I was familiar with a man's calloused hands, too familiar and I wish those hands are here to pull me out of this damned situation.