20 - SHOULD I JUST KILL HIM

Is someone behind me?!

Kiara turned around and she saw a woman standing behind her. Never had she seen her in the Palace.

'Is she a guest? One of the Royals?'

Based on her appearance it won't be a surprise if she turned out to a Royal. She was  beautiful rose tingled ivory skinned woman with deep black eyes , dressed in a pale blue lehenga and was adorned with gold jewels. She was gorgeous.

'Did she just witness Vazraksh kissing my hand?!'

Their relationship was not known to people yet, not even Naina and it was going to be a huge trouble of some outsider, that too if a Royal knows about them.

Vazraksh was the Commander of the Royal army and the Head of the Minsters, He held an important place in politics. Obviously they were going to open things up to everyone about their relationship , but later, not now. And this was absolutely the worst time for the news to leak.

Kiara's head was filled with a thousand possibilities and situation that she might have to face if the talks about their relationship leaker  out.

And suddenly the woman moved and brought her hands together and bowed

"अस्त्रारन्नक्षेत्र के राजकुमार को शैथ्रीली की राजकुमारी का प्रणाम।"

"The Princess of Shethrili greets the Prince of Astrarankshetra."

'Yup, She is a Royal. I'm so screwed.' Kiara thought.

"प्रणाम।"

"Greetings." Vazraksh's voice echoed in her ears. She turned back around to find him still holding her hand.

'My Goodness' The princess was looking but this man..

She clutched his hand tighter jerking it slightly and whispered

"छोड़िये हमें!"

"Let me go."

He looked at her with innocence filled puppy eyes.

'Why ' His eyes were saying. ' He didn't want to.'

'You better let go NOW ' Her eyes warned with a burning glare.

Meanwhile the Princess frowned as she stood at a distance  witnessing them talk with their eyes.

Vazraksh gave a Kiara a sly smile. No. And she knew something unruly was coming her way.

He clutched her hand and lifted to his lips and she could feel heat rising to her face. 'The princess is looking you fool!' She would've shouted at him if she could but she couldn't.