19- SOMEONE BEHIND ME ?

'He's gotta face of a god' I thought as I adored the face of Vazraksh who was sleeping on my lap like a baby under the moonlight

'He's gotta face of a god' I thought as I adored the face of Vazraksh who was sleeping on my lap like a baby under the moonlight. He looked perfect. He seemed exhausted when he first showed up in my balcony tonight. Well that was a given. Tommorow was finally the day for the Guests  to start arriving. All the preparations were rushed to meet the deadline set by the King. Rajamata, the Queen and Naina had worked day and night to make things as perfect as possible. The King and Vazraksh also had to sort their official work in a haste to meet the requirements.

He was busy, too busy. He worked as if the the whole world's survival depends on him. But even after all of that this man in front of me never missed a chance to visit me at the end of the day. 'How can someone not love such a man.'

He fell asleep while listening to me talk. My lips unknowingly curled upwards in a smile. His hair swayed gently along with the wind and a few strands fell on his forehead. I lightly brushed them off with my hand and gently stroked his forehead. Soft. I thought as I ran my fingers down his cheek. He had surprising soft skin for a warrior. I was lost in such thoughts, bewitched by his handsome face.

Clink

He grabbed my wrist and I was startled by sound of my own bangles clinking. 'When did he wake up?'. He was wide awake, looking at me. He held my hand in his bringing his lips to kiss the tip of my fingers. This man was obsessed with my hands. Ever since I told him about Elendel's tradition of kissing the lady's hand, he holds and kisses my hands at any chance he gets.

"हमारे रूप पे मुग्ध होकर कहीं अपना आपा ना खो दें आप।"

" Hope you don't loose your senses bewitched by my looks. "

He chuckled , teasing me. 'Will he ever get his fill of teasing me'. Well he was correct in some way, I was loosing my senses. And whose fault is it ? His.

"नक्तो।"

"Short nosed " I pinched his nose.. Returning his tease to him. His eyes widened at my words. ' How am I anything but a short nosed?' His eyes seemed to ask. I pursed my lips together trying to keep the smile that was threatening to show up hidden.

"झूठी."

"Liar " He said.

"जी.. हैँ हम। बहुत बड़े।"

"Yes... I am. A very big one " I affirmed.

It was true. Just how much have I lied in my whole life. And right now my whole existence is a lie. I was pretending to be Iris, who was death. Stealing the identity of dead. What a lie.
But there was one thing, Lies don't matter unless you are caught. And I, don't intend on getting caught. Ever.