12 - YOU CAN'T LIE TO ME..

I was entering my Chambers after leaving the Raniwaas

I was entering my Chambers after leaving the Raniwaas. Maa sa had  suggested sending a dress to Kiara as an act of courtesy. There were bunch of lehengas lying to choose from but the only thing that caught my eyes was that Deep bright emerald green lehenga that reminded me of her eyes. I suggested Maa sa to send the green lehenga and she agreed. I couldn't help but wonder how she would look in the dress , looking towards me with those sharps green eyes. In the end I exited the Raniwaas and headed to the main palace. It had been a hectic day both this one and the previous . I saw Akhil - my aide , standing inside my room and he bored to me as soon as he saw me.

"प्रणाम हुकूम।"

"Greetings, Your Highness."

I nodded at him and headed inside my private weaponery to place my sword and other weapons I had with me except for the dager on my waist. I entered the bathing chambers and Akhil followed me . I took of my pagri and over to Akhil , same goes with my Angrakha and other ornaments I had been wearing. Akhil exited the chambers and I entered the bath with a cloth draft around my waist and seated myself on the fourth stair .

The image of princess clouded my mind as I stared into the empty space. 'She's probably done with ther bath by now. Was she wearing the dress that I had choosen for her? Or probably she was sleeping right now. What does she think about our palace? Is it better than than her home in Elendel? ' It was then that realization hit me. I was again thinking about the princess. I never was this mersemerized by  any women not matter how beautiful they were, but I became exceptionally helpless for some is reason when it came to the princess. It is annoying when you can't control your own thoughts when it comes to particular person. I was not used to such emotions. I had always had my thoughts under control but now....

I dove my head inside the water trying to wash away that thoughts about the princess away , as if it was possible . Drawing my head out of the water I leaned behind closing my eyes 'I am really hopeless' I thought.

 Drawing my head out of the water I leaned behind closing my eyes 'I am really hopeless' I thought

I got out of the bath and dressed myself in the clothes that Akhil had left there for me . The moment I exited my bathing chambers I saw  Mrignaiyani on my bed leaning behind comfortably as if it belong to her in the first place. The moment she saw me she sprang off from the bed and started moving in my direction with her hands crossed on her back and I already knew what this all was about .