21 - SOMETHING I DON'T KNOW.

The celebration started without any problem

The celebration started without any problem. All the guests and Royals were seated on elevated platforms on the second storey while the all the performers and merchants were on the ground floor.

The King and The Queen on his left and Rajmata on his right were the centre of the attention. Naina was nowhere to be seen nor was Vazraksh.

I was sitting at my seat quietly , too immersed in the dance of Banjaras in front of me. Suddenly I felt something move besides me and I turned in the direction of the movement only to find Vazraksh sitting there, looking at me.

'Is it okay for him to sit here?'

"आप यहां?"

"You here?"

He raised his brows asking what I was talking about.

"हमारा अर्थ है की आपरा यहां हमारे पास बैठना उचित है ?"

"I mean is it okay for you to sut here with me?"

He creased his brows as if asking 'what is the issue with that? '

"निःसंदेह।"

"Ofcource."

He said with utmost clearity in his voice. Which was followed with silence between us.

"नैना कहाँ हैँ?"

"Where is Naina?"

I asked breaking the silence between us.

"नैना.. यशवर्धन के साथ, और कहाँ हो सकती हैँ वें।"

"Naina.. With Yashvardhan, where else can she be. "

There was a speck of frustration in his voice. And it was funny to think that He was frustrated at the thought of his sister's love life.

"आपणे उन्हें एक साथ देखा?"

"You saw them together?"

"नहीं... परन्तु इतना तो जानते हैँ हम उन्हें।"

"No.. But I know them well enough."

I chuckled as his eyes searched for something through the palace walls.

"वो देखिये.."

"See.."

He pointed his finger towards another distant platform and I focused my eyes in the direction he pointed. I could see the silhouette's of two people. I could not recognise the man's pshyque but I could preety well guess the woman to be Naina.