XVI | The happy ending

You get to exist now. Yay!

Reader's POV:

I'm sitting down in one of the middle rows at the wedding. Soon, Stan walks down the aisle, holding a bouquet. It's got green and orange flowers in. I've been told that those are Kyle's favourite colors. Kenny is walking next to him, with the same bouquet, but the weird thing is that he's wearing a white dress. I realise that he's a bridesmaid, and have to cover my mouth to stop myself from laughing, because he does not look like he wants to be here at all.

Stan's sister, Shelley, hands him a ring on a little red cushion, and smiles at him. Then, the priest, who for some reason is Craig Tucker, starts his speech.

"It is very unusual that we see such young couples together at this ceremony, but that is not to say that it isn't a wise decision. We are all here today to celebrate the bond of Kyle Broflovski and Stan Marsh, as... Husband and husband? Is that correct?"

"Just get on with it Craig! The people are waiting!" I hear Tweek say, clearly worried that Craig was taking forever to make his speech.

"Let me speak please, honey." He pauses. "Before I continue, does anyone object?" He asks, and pauses for a second, before continuing. "Anyway, let's have our vows then, shall we?" He says, flipping through a booklet in his hands. I hear him mutter things under his breath, as he lists what he's not going to say out loud. "Not important, time waster, not important, fairly important but no one cares, not important." He pauses. "Kyle Broflovski, do you take Stanley Marsh as your lawful and wedded husband?"

"I do."

"Stanley Marsh, do you take Kyle Broflovski as your lawful wedded husband?"

"I do," he says. "But don't call me that. I'm Stan, not Stanley."

"Stop being picky, Stanley." He pauses again. "You may now kiss the groom."

As the newly wedded couple kiss, the whole audience erupts into applause. The boys' families seem to be crying tears of joy. I just smile at the sight. I can't quite believe that I'm actually seeing this.

"Well, now it's time for the CHAMPAGNE!" Kenny screams, clearly not enjoying this as much as the others, since he was put in a dress way too small for him. A few people let out a little chuckle. Everything seems perfect now.

~X~

398 words

I really hope you enjoyed this if you bother to read this! Have a nice day/night and remember to keep safe.

If you have any questions/comments/suggestions feel free to comment or message me. But for now, See ya!

~Ishy :) 15/6/23