XIII | End...?

Kyle's POV:

I smile at my Super Best Boyfriend, who's sitting next to me on the bench. It's a Wednesday afternoon, and we're on a date together. Everything is perfect right now. There's no one else in the park, because it's quite small, and we can screw around together without people glaring.

Stan then breaks the comfortable silence, by stealing my hat and running off with it.

"Hey! Get off my hat, bitch!" I say, running after him. He's always been faster than me, and dashes out the gates to the park."Where are you going?! Give my hat back!" I yell.

"You'll see!" Stan says. Stan had just stolen my hat 5 minutes ago as well, so I take another moment to catch my breath, and lean on a tree. Just as I'm about to run off again, the bushes behind me rustle, and someone grabs my collar. I turn around and see the devil's son himself. Damien Thorn. He's brandishing a wooden stake, and holds it above his head.

"Prepare to die the most painful death and suffer in hell for all eternity!" He shouts; I see fire in his eyes. My eyes can go fiery too, though, and they do. They glow red. I instantly transform into a tiny creature, and fly above his head. He looks up, and tries to swat me with the weapon, but I fly further up in the air, and he can no longer reach me. "Get over here and fight, vermin!"

"Go away, Damien."

"You killed Pip, you son of a bitch!"

"Can't you just go find him? You're Satan's son."

"Pip was too pure for this world! He went to heaven and I am stuck here! I'm going to kill you if it's the last thing I do!"

"Good luck." I say, as I start flying towards stan. He doesn't see me, so I fly a few feet in front of him, and transform. He's caught by surprise as I drop to the floor right in his way, and I snatch my hat back.

"Ha! In your face, Stan!"

"Yeah, Ky, you're literally in my face." Stan says. "Ky" has been a nickname for me that Stan gave me when we were in middle school. He's reusing it now, and I find it quite adorable.

"Is that a bad thing?"

"Not at all."

I take Stan's hand, and we walk down the block together.

"So, where were you going?" I ask.

"Oh, nowhere special. Just to the woods."

"Why the woods?" I ask.

"Because the woods are beautiful. Just like you."

"Shut up, dork." I joke, punching his shoulder.

"You can't call me a dork, you've probably read Twilight five billion times."

"Just because I'm a vampire, doesn't mean I'm a dork. You're the dorky one."

"Uh huh." Stan says. He always says this when he has nothing left to say in an argument. I laugh and he wanders into the woods, I follow him, and he starts running through the snowy turf, dragging me along. "The woods are beautiful, Kyle. You can't argue with that." He says, as he sits down on a log in a clearing. It's absolutely gorgeous. There's a thick layer of snow padding the ground, and all kinds of wildlife growing. Moss and mushrooms, pine trees and peonies. I spot a fox far away, and it looks at me, and it makes eye contact for a second, before scampering away. The sun shines through gaps in the trees. It looks absolutely magical. Stan must see my smile, because he admires the place himself. "Good, isn't it?"