13.

Truth

"Do you need to sit down?" Ameila asked me

"Do you need to sit down?" Ameila asked me. I nodded my head, suddenly I was feeling sick. Talking about my past wasn't the best thing to talk about. I hated it.

"If you aren't feeling up to talk Dane, you don't have to. I'll be here waiting for you." Ameila says as she rubs my back.

"No, I need to do it now before we get closer." I told her. This could be her excuse to kick me away.

"Okay, take your time." She says softly.

I take a deep breath before speaking, "When I was a teenager, like 17, my dad passed away from cancer. So I started to drink, it helped at first, then I wanted something stronger. I heard at school that these kids were selling, so I started off with the lighter stuff, than I needed something heavier. That's not even the bad part. Once I started running out of money, I was in a lot of debt. They started coming for my family and threatened them. My mom was so fucking pissed she threw me out and told me to never come back. I haven't spoken to her since." I huffed.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry Dane. I wouldn't leave you because of that. The important thing is that you are better now and you're striving on your own. I didn't know your dad, but I'm sure he is proud of you. And your mom is too. Maybe one day we could reach out to her? Do you have any siblings?" She asked as she comfort me.

"I have a little sister. My mom started dating again after my dad died and she has a kid now. She's eight or seven. I just saw it online." I said.

"I'm proud of you." Ameila said as she came closer to me. Fuck I missed her pretty pinky lushy lips. I wanted to kiss them again. I lightly grabbed her jaw and smashed her lips on mine. I laid down and she straddled me.

This kiss was passionate and slow, not like our first kiss. I stuck my tongue in her mouth, and she instantly moaned and accepted it. Fuck I was hard and she couldn't have sex right now. I pulled back, "I have to stop now or else I won't be able to stop." I told her.

She blushed and nodded her head.

"If you're up for it, who's Owen's dad?" I asked her, pulling her hair behind her ear.

She bites her lips before nodding. "I met Owne's father at a bar, I was out with my cousin. We had a one night stand, he gave me his number and all. I thought he was the one. He was so sweet and gorgeous. But then I found out he was married and had many affairs. I found out through his wife, which was a long story. Overall, his dad wants nothing to do with him. He told me to my face, I even had a key witness, the judge when we went to court."

My eyes widen in shock, "Wow, I'm so sorry. Does Owen ask about him?" I ask.

She sighs, "He did once, but never asked again. I think he's okay with no having a dad because he has his uncle, but I still wish his dad would want to see him."

"You're so strong and such a good Mom, Amelia. Just because he doesn't have a dad doesn't mean shit because I'm here now and I'm not going anywhere, okay?" I said.

She smiled and kissed me again, this time I didn't stop. She still couldn't have sex yet, but that doesn't mean we can't make out.

"Stay." Ameila said, kissing me.

"I have to go to practice," I said, and wrapped my arms around her waist, keeping her close.

"Then come back after." She smiled.

~

"Mom," someone whispered. I groaned and smushed my head father into the pillow.

"Yes baby?" Ameila replied back. I feel shifting in the bed, so I open my eyes and find Owen. Shit, what time is it? I look at the clock and find that it's only five in the morning. What was he doing in here so early?

"Why is Dane in your bed, and why are you guys cuddling without me?" He asks, holding his bear and staring at me.

"Oh crap. I'm sorry honey, why are you up so early?" Amelia asks.

"I can't sleep, can I sleep in here? Can you put on the TV though, so I can fall back asleep?" Owen asks already, climbing into the bed.

"Sure honey, but only for fifteen minutes, you have school in a couple hours and you need to be up early." Amelia demands and grabs the remote to turn on the TV.

"What do you want to watch?" She asks.

"I don't know. What about you Dane?" Owen asks and turns his head towards me.

"How about Toy Story?" I give a suggestion. Owen nods his head and Amelia smiles before putting it on. We all lay down, blanket on, Owen mixed between the two of us, and Toy Story playing. Nothing can get better than this.

I look over to my right and find Ameila staring at me. When I caught her, Ameila blushed and looked away. I reach over Owen and hold Ameila's hand.

 I reach over Owen and hold Ameila's hand