27.

Owen's biological Dad + Starting new chapters

I stared at the man I once "knew" for one night

I stared at the man I once "knew" for one night. "What the hell are you doing here?" I asked again since he ignored me the first time.

"I'm here to see my son." He replied.

"Why now? I gave you a chance." I informed him.

"Hell with that! He's my fucking son! Let me in." He yelled. I gasped at his outburst. He pushed me, my back hitting the door. I hissed.

He was now in my house. "Son!"

"Stop it! Get out!" I demanded.

Suddenly, he stopped yelling, his mouth widen. "Holy shit! Are you Dane Brown?"

I turned my head, now looking at Dane.  Who still didn't have a shirt on. "Who the fuck are you and why the fuck are you shouting in my house?" Dane didn't mess around.

Matt, Owen's father, shut his mouth once again. "I- well." He didn't know what to say.

"Who are you?" Dane asked once again.

"I'm Matt. Wen's father." He explained.

"Owen," I corrected.

"No it's Wen." Matt scratched his neck, nervously.

"Owen Faith." Dane interrupted. I grinned, but that soon disappeared.

"Whatever, I want to fucking see him." Matt brought his voice up again.

"Hey! Calm the fuck down!" Dane growled. Matt turned his body towards Dane. Matt was too short for him, so he had to look up at him.

"Don't tell me to calm down. Where's my son?" Shouted Matt.

"Get out! Or else I'm calling the police!" Dane declared. His eyes filled with anger.

"Fine, I'm coming back for my son!" Shouted Matt as he slammed the door.

Immediately, I broke down. For my son, me, and everything else going wrong in my life. I couldn't handle it anymore.

"I know, I got you." Dane said, grabbing my waist; wrapping his arms around me. I cried. For hours.

~

I woke up with a pounding headache. I was laying down in bed on my stomach. I stood up and went to the bathroom to empty my bladder.

When I looked at myself in the mirror, I gasped. My hair looked like a rest nest, my eyes were puffy from crying all night.

I don't remember anything from last night. I don't remember falling asleep at all. All I remember was crying in Dane's arms and passing out.

My eyes shot open, remembering something. Oh no. I looked at my alarm clock. Shit, ten am.

"Owen?" I shouted. I walked towards Owen's bedroom, I expected him to be still asleep, but his bed was made.

"Owen, Dane!" I walked downstairs, the house was empty. Then I spotted a note on the counter.

Don't worry, I took Owen to school. Enjoy yourself before your first day of work.

❤️ Dane

I smiled, he knows me so well. God I was so lucky. Then I remembered my first day of work today. I groaned. It started at twelve, so I had to shower.

I couldn't even imagine starting work today after everything that's been going on. I was so stressed out. But I had to do this.

~

I sat in the parking lot, drinking my tea that I bought from Starbucks this morning. I took a deep breath, turned off the car and stopped playing my anxiety podcast that I listen to once in a while when I was about to have a break down.

I got out of the car, my bag and drink in hand and walked through the doors, starting my new chapter.

I got this.

A/N: sorry for the short chapter everyone, I tried to add more, but I didn't want to add to much in a chapter

Also, I'm just not feeling myself.

Have a good Saturday :)