06.

Injury

*Just a little reminder - this book is FICTION! I know this (what's coming up) doesn't happen in real life

*Just a little reminder - this book is FICTION! I know this (what's coming up) doesn't happen in real life. Please don't scream at me in the comments. Love ya, enjoy!*

It was another Sunday, I had off and Owen wanted to go to another game. Little did I know it was LA rams again, meaning Adrian was playing.

When Owen was sick, I was glad Dane came and took care of him while I couldn't.

"I can't wait, I'm so excited! I've never been so close to the field before." My sister said.

I got two extra tickets to the game, I forced my sister alone, well, it's not forced because she wanted to come.

"How did you get these anyways?" She asked me, turning her body towards me.

"Ugh..." Owen caught me off.

"She got them from Dane, Aunt K." He said, her mouth widen and I cursed myself.

"He's my friend now." Owen said looking out towards the field as they players stretched. I  couldn't help, but look at Dane.

He had his hands on his waist, twisted, stretching for the game. It made him ten time ls hotter. I could tell other fans felt the same way because they were screaming his name. The camera faced him, putting him on the big screen. He winked then chuckled, walking away.

His friend from the hospital, smacked his back making him laugh harder. God, he was so hot.

Then the team went back into the locker room.

"Woah," My sister said. Woah didn't explain what he was doing to me.

"Adian, are you so excited?" Owen asked his cousin, jumping up and down.

"Yeah, I'm so excited!" He smiled.

My sister was wearing shorts and a sweatshirt that said La Rams, Owen was wearing Dane's jersey and jeans, but Adian was wearing a different number jersey. While I was wearing a jersey and jeans. (Outfit Above)

The lights dimmed, meaning the game was starting. The crowd got quiet until they came running out of the locker room. I blushed once I saw Dane and looked down back at my feet.

Once the teams came out, the game started. I was pretty nervous. I had a gut feeling someone was about to go wrong. I had to be positive, so I ignored it.

The game started, the first play played.

Fifteen minutes have passed, almost the end of quarter one. It was seven - zero. We were winning. We got a touch down last minute by Dane's teammate, Doe.

"Go Dane!" Owen screamed and held up a poster he made. He's been cheering him on since the game started. I could tell Dane liked it, because he kept smiling when it happened. We were so close to the field, you could hear him screaming.

The next quarter started, us with the ball. When Dane caught the ball, the crowd went crazy. He was close to the end zone, when the other player from the other team came up behind him, making him tumble under the guy's cleat.

I let out a gasp, covering my mouth with my hands. Dane let out a deep scream as he held his nose. You could see blood coming from his nose. Holy shit, that guy stepped on his nose.

Medical and his team formed around him, none of them touching him. They looked over to me as he pointed at me. One of the staff members pointed at me and motioned to go over there. My eyes widen, before I knew it, I made my way over there. I ran, even in heels, towards him.

"Don't fucking touch me. I only want her to touch me, pricks." I heard Dane say. I've never heard him talk to people like that, it shocked me. Was this the real Dane? Who have I been talking to over the past couple weeks?

"Dane, are you okay?" I ask him, kneeling down with him.

"No, I need to get off this damn field. This shit is embarrassing, and I'm about to cry like a big baby because it hurts too bad. Please get me off the field." He pleads, looking at me tears forming.

"Okay, I can't lift you, so you're going to have to let them take you to the locker room, and then I will treat you, okay?" He nodded his head, listening to my words and then sitting up.

As we made it to the locker room, I could see the cameras facing us. I wasn't going to lie, it made me uncombable.

When they put him on the bed, they left the room, leaving us. I went looking in the cabinets for what I needed, and then grabbed it, so I could treat him.

"If I start crying, will you still think I'm hot?" He asked, making me blush. I nodded my head, to stunned to speak.

"So you do think I'm hot, huh?" He asked, smirking. Somehow he was still hot, even with blood all over his face.

"I'm going to try to stop the bleeding and clean it up. If it doesn't stop, I might have to do stitches." I ignored him. He nodded his head before sitting up, spreading his legs, so I can fit in between them.

I stopped the bleeding and cleaned his womb, now I could get a good look at it. It wasn't too bad, but it will leave a scar.

"All set." I said, looking into his eyes.

"Thank you, Doc." He smiled and looked down at me. He grabbed the back of my waist, slowly moving me towards him. As we got closer, I could take a closer look at his eyes. He moved in, our noses almost touching. I closed my eyes, moving in more. When our lips touched, fireworks went off, sending chills through my body. He wrapped both of his arms around me, moving me even closer to him. I grabbed the back of his hair, making him groan in pleasure. The action caused my legs to collapse. I could barely stand, heat reached my core, aching to be touched there by him.

I could stay in his warm arms forever, but reality hits us. The door opens, making us pull apart.

"You ready to go?" Asked one of the staff members. I tried to hid my face because I knew it was red.

Dane cleared his throat before getting off the table. "Yeah"

As we were walking up the stairs, Dane turn around and threw me a small smile before back turning around.

The crowd went wild as we came out of the tunnel. It scared me a little. Dane noticed before taking my hand and helping me back to my seat. I smiled at him, but that wasn't enough for him. He grabbed my chin lightly and placed a quick kiss on my lips before running back to the field.

I stood there, before shaking myself off and going back to my seat.