26.

Surprises

God, I couldn't fucking believe she just said those words to me

God, I couldn't fucking believe she just said those words to me. Holy shit, am I dreaming? I must be dreaming. Grumpy doctor Ameila Faith just asked me to move in with her and Owen?

"Fuck yes," I took an intake of air, before grabbing her chin and kissing her again. Our tongue danced together, her mouth sent chills through my body. She felt like home and I wanted more. I wanted all of her.

"Fuck, I want all of you," I said to her in between our kiss. She nodded her head, pulling me closer by grabbing my shirt.

"Yes please," she begged. We pulled apart from each other to take a breath. My hands roamed around her shirt, they moved towards the end of her shirt. My hands touched her bare skin, god, she was so soft. Ameila gasped.

My hands moved up towards her breast, when they hit her breath, I cupped her breast with my hands. Amelia moaned as I flicked her covered nipples. She was aroused, her nippers hard, I knew she would be wet if I touched her down there.

I lifted her shirt up, showing off her white lace bra. "Fuck, you got on matching panties too?" I asked. I would lose it. She smirked, bitting her lip and nodded. All of my blood shot down to my cock, making me hard.

"You treated me last time, now I get to treat you." Amelia whispered in my ear and pushed me towards the end of the bed. My back hit the bed and I laid back, looking down at her.

Amelia unzipped my jeans and crawled towards me. Fuck, she looked so sexy crawling towards me. "Shit, I might be into crawling." I said.

"Yeah?" She bit her lip. I groaned when she straddled my hips. Her hot heat wavered over my hard cock. She moved her hips, dry humping me.

"Oh god," her mouth stayed open as she closed her eyes. Watching her pleasure herself using me was so hot.

I gripped her waist, thrusting my cock on her while she moved back and forth. "Oh yes!" She moaned. I turned her on her back and I rammed in to, moving my hips faster.

"I'm so close!" She yelled. I paused and shoved my jeans down to my ankles before pulling her pants off. I can now see her matching white lace panties. I wanted to devour her. As our covered parts touched, it sent shock of waves through my body. I grinded my covered cock on her covered pussy fast.

"I'm coming!" Her eyes rolled to the back of her head and her mouth remained open. She gripped the sheets as she arched her back. Instantly I came after her, a now dark patch laid on my Calvin Klein underwear.

I laid down on my back next to her, trying to steady my breathing. "Holy crap." I said. I went to kiss her to continue, but we were interrupted by a knock.

"Mom! What are you guys doing in there? I thought we were watching a movie before I go to bed." Owen shouted from the other side of the door.

"Shit!" Amelia panicked and got up.

"Be right down honey, we are getting changed. Go pick out the movie." Ameila shouted, while taking off her now dirty underwear.

"Okay!" Owen shouted.

I whistled as I looked at Ameila's hot naked body. She turned around, her bare body staring at me. I smirked. "Not now!" She rolled her eyes.

She walked into her closet and came out in pajamas. She wore a t shirt and plaid pajama pants. She still looked sexy. "Are you getting dressed?" She asked as she put her hair in one of those clip things.

"Yeah, you head down. I'll be right there." I told her, getting up from the bed.

"Okay," she grabbed my hips and stood on her tippy toes to peck my lips.

When the door closed, I took off my underwear and put a new pair on. Then I put on sweatpants, not bothering with a shirt.

"So basically her parents came from this fire land and so they moved to elemental city to raise their daughter

"So basically her parents came from this fire land and so they moved to elemental city to raise their daughter. And the daughter falls in love with water when she's fire. They're not supposed to touch, but when they touch, nothing goes wrong." Owen explained.

"Oh, okay." I said, still confused on what this movie is about.

"So do you want to watch it?" He asks.

"Sure," I replied. Owen clicked on the play button before pausing because we were still waiting for Dane.

What Dane and I did earlier was so... I had no words for it. It was definitely something.

Something good

Finally, Dane came down the stairs, but he was wearing only sweatpants. I wanted to take him back upstairs. Wow.

"So what are we watching?" Dane asked, smirking when he saw me checking him out.

"Elemental!" Owen replied.

"What is it about?" Dane asked with curiosity.

Owen repeated, "So basically her parents came from this fire land and so they moved to elemental city to raise their daughter. And the daughter falls in love with water when she's fire. They're not supposed to touch, but when they touch, nothing goes wrong."

"Oh wow, okay let's watch it." He said, sitting down next to me.

He wrapped his arm around me, holding me. I loved our little family moments. Then all hell broke loose.

Someone rang the doorbell. "I'll get it," I replied. I stood up before Dane could protest. He groaned. I chuckled and walked towards the front door.

"Hel-" I opened the door and my smile vanished.

"I knew it. What the hell are you doing here?" I gasped.

 What the hell are you doing here?" I gasped