Chapter Fifteen

Hey everyone. I estimated I might have about maybe thirty chapters at minium. I'm trying to make the pages longer, but i get just as impatient because i hate making you guys wait! The more i drag it out, the more everyone will comment and vote. I hate begging from you guys, but i just really love writing, its my passion so comment, vote and fan. :D

<3

___________________________________

(Back to Allie’s POV :D)

After two days of nothing but annoying, unnecessary observation, I was allowed to come home, but that wasn’t much better because they had me stuck in a wheel chair for two and a half months. The worse part was that Caleb’s birthday party was supposed to be tomorrow, and homecoming was the next day. How the hell was I supposed to get around like this?

As we drove home, we passed my car. Looking at the damage of the car, and the police cars surrounding it checking for any finger prints of Gina’s to prove she had actually used a hammer to break my ribs, you would think that I hadn’t gotten out alive. Tomorrow wouldn’t be fun for school, they’d all think I was some sort of sissy, and Jake would be the hero. Which was true, but I couldn’t move or else I would’ve thrown her right down the little cliff that hung over that rushing river with all of those pointy rocks.

Entering the apartment, I gasp in surprise. The whole living room and kitchen area was full of decorations, flowers, and little cards all over. “What’s this?” I ask, opening one of the cards only to find that it contained over twenty dollars.

“Everyone at school sort of heard about the accident, and they all know about the whole prostitute thing now and they felt sort of bad.” Jake shrugs and smiles, kissing my cheek, but I cant smile or laugh, or feel any sort of emotion. How could I go back to school now? Going to run a hand through my hair, it’s almost impossible. Both my arms are broken and so are my ribs and my left leg and broken toe on my right foot. Doing anything was a difficult task, and I hadn’t realized how precious my moveable limbs had been before now.

“T-they know?” I ask, wheeling over to all the cards, “they cant know, they weren’t supposed to!” I shout, tears streaming down my cheeks. Instantly, Jake’s at my side, wiping my tears away.

“Baby, they don’t even care. Their all glad your okay.”

I wheel over to the window, looking out. “Still, now I’ll be the laughing stock just like I was in the fourth grade! I bet Kyle told too!” Now I was throwing pillows off the couch angrily with my teeth.

“You know, that’s actually kind of sexy.” Jake smirks, bringing his teeth to the current pillow I held in my mouth and taking it with his own, ripping it away from my mouth. “See, doesn’t that just turn you on?” He whispered in my ear, despite my mummified form. I was going to be laughed at for centuries.

“Kind of.” I say with a pouty expression, crossing my arms. Jake plops down on the couch carefully and then gets up, forgetting to wheel me over there with him with a sheepish smile. Once he wheels me to the couch, he lifts me carefully onto a cushion, making sure that I feel no pain. Surprisingly, the pain killers hadn’t worn off yet, and I still might’ve felt a little loopy. “Haha, wee!” I say, swinging my head around.

Jake’s chuckle is heard from the other side of the couch, and he’s twirling a strand of my hair in between his fingers. “I like loopy Allie. Almost as good as drunk Allie.” He whispers huskily, smashing his lips to my own in a sloppy way, not caring. The kiss was rough, but it felt right and love-filled. We grasp each other’s face, kissing full on.

When the door opens, Jake pulls apart faster than Road Runner, myself not too far behind. It was difficult with all the casts on me. Caleb and Kyle appear, Caleb running straight into my arms. “Oh!” I say, pain hitting all endings of my nerves. I try to hide it by gritting my teeth, but Jake notices.