Chapter Three Part 2

Sorry everyone, forgot to add this part, plus i wanted to update before they close wattpad down temporarily for technical reasons until around fivish. so thanks please comment, vote fan as always because im trying to get onto the whats hot list. (;

___________________________________

After dropping Caleb off at a friend’s house for the night, we were off on our own way. I packed an overnight bag and got ready for Jake’s house. He had begged me to spend the night so he wasn’t lonely so I agreed. After all, he

had spent the night at my house with me and an annoying little brother. It would be even easier knowing that I wouldn’t have to introduce myself in front of a judgmental parent. “Wow, it’s gorgeous.” Jake slams the trunk down and snaps me out of my thoughts.

“Pft.” He smirks as we walk up the sidewalk and unlocks the door. It’s lovely inside, really it is. Like it has just come out of a magazine. I gasp in surprise, not only at the beautiful mansion type house, but at the stuck up looking girl on the couch, fidgetting with her fingernails.

“Finally, I missed you,” She stood up in her skimpy dress, making it shorter when she walked and grabbed him by the collar, kissing his lips, ruffling her hands in his hair. Oddly enough, Jake kept kissing back until I glared at him with daggers. “Whose this?” She sneers at me and continues to kiss him, Jake pulling away.

As soon as Jake dismissed himself from the room for a few minutes, I stare around awkwardly, anywhere but Gina’s eyes. When I finally did glance up she had brown curly-Q hair and piercing green eyes that were covered by globs of make-up.

“Don’t look at me. I don’t wanna see your ugly face. Jake will be sorry he ever left me for…you.” She looked at me with nothing but hatred, like I was some kind of rare species that was just now being exhibited. Suddenly, without thinking, I lunge for her, knocking her into the coffee table, breaking a large majority of the glass, probably cutting my own hand as well as a few places on her body.

Jake bursts into the room, dropping the sandwich he’d once had in his hand, a glass busting on the floor once he dropped that as well. Not concentrating on that, I grab her face and thump it repeatedly on the floor, getting satisfied groans from her mouth when her face wasn’t smashing on the floor. Unexpectedly, she is suddenly on top and throws a punch to my nose. I can feel blood gushing from it, but I don’t care.

“Your-not-going-to-win!” I say through struggling against her iron grip. This girl’s lip glossed lips sent mixed signals. She was pretty tough once she got used to the whole fighting thing. She wasn’t going to win, that much was true. I flip us back over, knocking over vases and things in the process. It really was a shame to be wrecking all of these expensive things, but the smirk on Jake’s face told me didn’t care.

“Ah!” I scream out loud as another vase was smashed, just missing my head. This bitch was crazy! One more time, I bash her head up against the wall, holding her in a chokehold. After letting her go, her hair is disheveled and she’s glaring daggers at me, bleeding from all different places, minor cuts from the glass. Oh well, she got what she deserved. She ran out of the house.

Jake’s clapping hands disturb the silence. “Okay, that was better than cable.” I give him a flat look and begin cleaning up the mess. If his dad ever did decide to stop by, he wouldn’t be very happy with the condition of his home.

“Shut up and help me clean.” I smirk, grabbing the dust pan.

______________________

Dang, she got it on. So, who do you think Gina is? :D

Comment, vote, fan. ♥