Super heros

Mrgayforlife123
You
Your request here let's a go

I should probably start this back where it all began, when British Columbia and Manitoba went out for a picnic out by the river.

British Columbia thought it was a pretty spot you know. She thought the idea of the soft sound of water was calming and that the grass was just the softest under the tree.

Manitoba thought that BC was just what he needed to bring his mind off the troublesome twins and the current biscuit stealing situation. Not to mention the horrible smell of alcohol anywhere he walked. Al really needed to get a handle on her problem before it got any worse.

Manitoba pulled out a small jar of raspberry jam and a loaf of bannock, cut and ready to go with some tea. British Columbia poured them two glasses in china teacups.

"So how's your week been?" she asked him brightly as they cheered their cups.

Manitoba shrugged and mumbled, "Fine, really. I hope Vancouver is treating you well."

"Well I might not be able to afford rent but hey, you win some you lose some," she joked with a laugh.

"You know I always find it so weird that you're the only province who lives alone who doesn't live in her capital."

"Eh." She stirred the sugar in her tea with her eyes slimmed. She looked up to Manitoba and muttered, "I think it's best. It's cool how you people can just not be bothered with dumb work and politics all the time. Ugh, imagine if my premier could talk to me any second."

They both laughed a little before Manitoba sighed and said, "Alberta is moving out to Edmonton in a few days."

British Columbia almost spat out and choked on her tea. "What?!"

"You heard me," Manitoba sighed. He put down the teacup and started laying jam on his bannock. "If she moves her sister is probably soon to follow. Is this what Northwest felt when we all left because I'm suddenly getting really emotional and it is feeling really weird."

British Columbia laughed at Manitoba and wiped away a nonexistent tear on Manitoba's face. "Probably. Sad you're little chaotic devil girls are all grown up?"

Manitoba groaned and flew onto the picnic blanket with his lips sealed in anger.

Then something exploded.

Well not something. Someone. It seemed that one of the heroes or villains of this universe had broken out in a fight.

"ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?" Manitoba yelled as he watched two figures rushing after eachother. Debris and explosives rang through the streets causing wreckage and destruction wherever it went. The two figures kept fighting on though, wrecking Manitoba and British Columbia's attempt at a picnic.

British Columbia was first to get up and pat off her jeans. She rolled down her shades and raised her hand for Manitoba. "Get up. We have to go and fight some people."

"Then picnic?"

"If the tea is still warm then yes."

It was a little known fact that British Columbia and Manitoba happened to be part of the well known superhero league that I had forgotten to mention earlier.

British Columbia or better known as the Pacific Sun had control over light and its various shapes and forms.

Manitoba, also known as Manitova or Manisnowba had power over what was cold and could freeze anything and everything.