The premiere and the puke

//(1775, Britain's Mansion)//

Canada walked through the empty halls of the grand manor. It was a sad silent. Thirteen never let it be this quiet, talking about Thirteen, he should be back from the city anytime soon. He's already been gone for a good five hours.

SLAM!

"THAT LITTLE S***! WHAT A-" Britain threw open the door inside and stomped through. His eyes were a fiery red and he was so so angry. Canada felt a shiver in his spine as Britain stomped towards him. It intensified when he realized Thirteen Colonies wasn't behind him. "CANADA!"

"Y-yes father?"

Britain knelt down to Canada's height. "You know where Thirteen Colonies is?"

"The city? He was going to the city right?"

Britain shook his head and laughed. An insane laugh. "No... he left to fight me! His own father!"

Britain squeezed Canada's shoulders. This only scared Canada more. "Is he not coming back?"

"Oh I'll make sure he comes back, then I'll teach him a lesson. He won't be able to leave me every again." He let go of the colony and began to walk upstairs to his office.

"He left us... and doesn't want to come back?" Canada's gut felt hollow.

"He left because he hates us, hates you. He said he didn't want to be part of this family anymore."

Canada shook his head. "Brother doesn't hate me. H-he said I'm his best friend."

"He has a new best friend, kingdom of France. He doesn't need you anymore. It's about time you say the same." Britain walked up the stairs and left Canada alone in the dark hallway.

////

"CANADA! I've looked all over for you!" Thirteen rushed across the road to the small colony. "I'm fighting for my independence now! Soon enough I'm going to be America, sounds cool doesn't it?" Canada subtly nodded and tiptoed away. "What's wrong?"

"Why... why are you here." Canada asked.

America tilted his head. "Because you're my little brother. Even though your Catholic and French you still deserve a little shot at freedom. You can get rid of those easy peasy."

"Am I your brother?"

"Duh, what is with you today. Now hurry up, revolution waits for no one." America went to grab Canada.

He flinched away. Thirteen was Britain's favourite, or at least Canada thought so. If he was going to hurt America if he revolted then what would happen if he did.

Canada felt a nonexistent hand on his shoulder, a whisper of a threat, a warning if he stepped out of line. His breathing sped up and he walked away from his brother. "No no no no no. I can't die, I can't change. Britain will get mad, you know what happens when he's mad."

"C'mon, you'll be fine. We'll run the decks and be friends like always. You want to be friends right?"

Canada felt sick to his stomach as the invisible hand gripped tighter. He couldn't misbehave, not again, never again. "Leave America."

"What?"

"L-leave me just like you want to. I want you back into the empire, then we can be happy, but father said he'll hurt you if he ever found you again." Canada held back tears as he looked at his brother. America was angry, maybe even sad at Canada but he didn't show it.

He grabbed Canada and squeezed him. "I'll come back for you when I'm strong. You'll turn around, and I'll save you."

Then he left