Chapter 13

(A/n: Guess who's back beaches!)

"I just bought that car two days ago! Where the hell is my key!"

"Daniel stop freaking out." His dad said calmly.

"Look!" A random student yelled and they all turned their attention to outside.

The bus windows were opened so you could clearly see.

There was Hea, zooming alongside the bus, with her dark tinted glasses on, hair flying in the wind and chewing gum. Jimin lowering his head, hiding into the seat.

Daniel rushed to the window.

"Wassup Danny!" She screamed from outside with a wink.

"Hea, you-" He turned to his father who was looking at him with a raised brow. "I will kill you!!" He shouted back to her.

She passed him a smirk.

Yoongi and Hoseok laughed at the cousins and soon Mr. Kang joined in. He found his niece amusing with her antics.

"Tae hyung. Get pictures of Jimin!" Jungkook urged his friend.

Jimin made a metal note to ring their ears when he saw the camera out and in Taehyung's hand.

Hea laughed at Daniel's fuming face.

"Bye beaches!" She screamed and zoomed off.

By the time Daniel ran to the front of the bus, Hea was far gone.

"My poor baby. I haven't even driven her properly yet." He faked cried.
"Hea, you bitch. Just because of this guy. Imma strangle you." He whispered.

He went back to take his seat sulking, making his father laugh at him.

"Dad! She took my new car and you're laughing." He pouted.

"It was funny." The man told him, making Daniel whine more.

Hoseok and Yoongi laughed and went back to cuddling.

~

Half an hour later, the busses arrived at the biggest pool site in Seoul.

The students left the bus and awed at the site.

They were so thankful that the teachers weren't going to interrupt them and happily they ran off to change.

Hea was waiting with Jimin by the pool, and as soon as she saw Daniel storming towards her, she sprinted.

"Kang Hea! Get back here you troublemaker!"

"Never gonna catch me Danny!"

Their friends watched them as they chased each other around but Jimin was the only one with a blank face.

He was angry... Jealous, to be specific.

He watched as Hea dodged Daniel and picked him up.
With a smile, she threw him into the pool.

Then she walked back over to Jimin and sat next to him.

"Come on, Jiminie. Let's go change."
She held his hand and pulled him up.

That somehow calmed his anger. Seeing that she immediately came right back to him made his heart flutter for reasons unknown to him.

"Kids." Mr. Kang chuckled, watching everyone come back and started playing.

The teachers were in a separate part relaxing, while watching over their students.

Hea left Jimin's hand momentarily for him to go change. She went to the stall in the room next to him which was for girls.