Chapter 6

The next day, Hea was eating lunch with her friends Hoseok and Yoongi.

Her prank buddy was visiting New Zealand because of a family emergency. She missed Daniel of course, but she had her two friends.

"Oh guess what. Our new history teacher is the best! He's so chill." Hoseok said, and Yoongi agreed.

"Man, y'all are so fucking lucky to have multiple teachers. My class got stuck with that teacher because she knows to teach all subjects." Hea groaned.

"Damn. I feel sorry for you." Hoseok patted her shoulder.

"Like imagine seeing one lady for the entire day and she's just so annoying, no one likes her. She basically claimed us!" Hea ranted about her teacher, Ms. Lee.

"Just because she's our homeroom teacher, she wants to teach us for all the subjects cause she wants to be with her 'babies'," She pretended to puke while doing the quotations. "Jokes on her. No one in the class likes her."

Yoongi and Hoseok pitied their friend so they gave her fries to cheer her up.

"Soooo. How was the tutoring yesterday?"

She looked at Yoongi who was looking at her with a smirk. A teasing one.

"It was okay." She shrugged as she ate.

She couldn't tell them, "Oh, my tutor is so shy but so fucking hot and cute at the same time, I think I am falling in love with him."

She cringed at that.

"Just okay?" Hoseok questioned and she shrugged once more. "Did you guys do anything?" He smiled.

"Ooooo. What thing are you referring to?" She raised her brows.

They laughed at her mind.

"We studied yes. Anything else, nope and never."

Hoseok nudged his boyfriend then leaned in and whispered something in his ear.

"Looks like you owe me babe."

Yoongi groaned and Hea watched them suspiciously.

"What you two talking about?" She squinted, suspiciously eyeing them.

"Oh, we made a bet." Yoongi casually answered, slapping an hundred dollar note in Hoseok's palm.

"What type of bet, Min Yoongi?"

"So basically, we betted on if something would've happened in your session yesterday. Maybe from you or the boy." Hoseok explained.

"You bitches..." She trailed off.

"It was just for fun, chill. Nothing happened so Yoongi lost and now he owes me." Hobi smiled.

"So let me get this straight. You guys betted on if I would make out with the student who is tutoring me?"

"Not make out only." Yoongi smirked.

"Bitches. I wanna fucking reach over there and-"

"Yea yeah. Calm down hun. We're done." Yoongi deadpanned.

"Do that again and-" She glanced up and her eyes caught someone .

"Imma be back." She quickly said and ran off.

The boys looked at her as she ran up to a boy with glasses and dragged him behind her.

There was silence between the two. Then Hoseok spoke.

"Baby... I think you might wanna hold on to this hundred."

Yoongi smirked and gave his boyfriend an 'i told you so' face before kissing him.