Chapter 16

Hea slowly opened her eyes and tried to adjust to the light.

"Ah fuck." She winced quietly, feeling a pain in her head.

Then she felt her body being raised and opened her eyes to find her uncle and the school nurse.

"How are you feeling?" He asked.

"Meh." The girl shrugged.

"Why didn't you tell anyone you were having symptoms of the flu? Plus you got into a fight even though your body was hurting? That's why you fainted."

She closed her eyes taking in her uncle's words and rested her head on the headboard of the bed.

"Ah so it's the flu?"

"Yes sweetie," The nurse spoke. "You have symptoms of the flu going around recently but not to worry, it should be over in a week or four days if you're lucky. It's only contagious if you share the same cups, utensils, clothes, etc. But not by touch."

Hea nodded feeling tired to speak. "I guess energy depletion is a symptom?"

"Yeah, along with coughs, headaches, soreness. Just take this and you'll be fine." The nurse handed her a pill and she drank it when her uncle handed her water.

"We're going to leave you for now. But before you get some rest, which I highly suggest you should, your friends are worried about you and would like to see you."

"They can come in."

The nurse nodded and she along with the principal, left the sick bay.

Yoongi and his boyfriend, Daniel and Jimin entered and took seats around the bed.

"What's up with you bish?"

Everyone rolled their eyes at Yoongi because he couldn't be soft for once.

"What he means to say is, how are you feeling babe?" Hoseok asked after giving Yoongi a side glare.

"Yea we heard you got into a fight then you fainted outside the principal's office. Are you okay?"

"Gosh will you guys let me speak. Yes, I am perfectly okay except for the tiredness I feel right now." She chuckled.

Jimin just stared at her lying in bed. He wanted to say something, but he felt guilty. He kept thinking it was his fault.

Hea noticed him being quiet and the hurt in his eyes. She was about to talk to him when Daniel spoke.

"So you got no energy?"

The girl and the others looked at him with a so done expression.

"Yeah, I am so energized right now Daniel, I could ride a dick." She told him then passed him a sweet sarcastic smile.

Everyone burst out laughing.

"How do you ride a..."

They turned to Jimin, and his confused face made them laugh even more.

"Okay guys. I want to sleep now." The girl said after they settled.

All got up to leave but Hea held Jimin's hand preventing him from getting up.

No one else noticed and they left the room closing the door behind them.

"Why are you so quiet Baby Boy?" She asked staring at him, who was avoiding her eyes.

She thought they got past that stage...

Suddenly, Hea heard sniffles and got alarmed. She ignored the pain in her body and quickly leaned towards Jimin.