Chapter 17

"Man I hate being sick." Hea grumbled as she waited in front of Jimin's house for him.

The fever was killing her but when she saw Jimin, she put a smile on her face and waved at him.

"Here ya go!" She passed him a cupcake and he ate it as they walked to school.

"Did you take your medicine?" He asked looking at her from the side.

Hea chuckled, "Yes I did Baby Boy."

"And did you sleep enough?" He asked again, curiously.

"Yes I did."

"And did you eat proper food last night?"

"Yes I did."

"And did you bring the tablets to school to take them at lunch?"

"Yes I did." She answered for the fourth time.

"And-"

Jimin was suddenly cut off by a peck on his lips. It was fast but it left him speechless and wide eyed.

"I told you, I'd kiss you if you don't be quiet one of these days. Now close that pretty mouth of yours and let's get to class."

Sure enough, he looked around and they were already at school.

Jimin cleared his throat trying to get the pink tint off his cheeks as he resisted the urge to touch where Hea just kissed.

Hea held his hand and pulled him in the school compound but Jimin just stared at her bewildered.

'Why am I feeling like this?' He asked himself.

'I can't be in love? I don't know how to love. It's impossible.' He thought again.

"We're here." Hea said and they both entered the class.

~~

After a long and boring session, it was finally lunch.

Hea felt her headache increase more because of all those formulas.

She made a mental note to ask Jimin to go it over when she felt better.

For now, she took her lunch and slipped away to roof not being able to deal with the noise in the cafeteria.

However, it wasn't a surprise when she saw a figure come sit next to her.

"How come you're not sitting on the rails now?" He asked, looking at her.

"Ahh. I just feel dizzy." She said with her eyes closed and back pressed against the wall.

"Did you take the medicine?" He asked worriedly.

"Too tired." She replied.

This made him shake his head. Jimin took the pack of tablets from her bag and a bottle of water.

"Ah."

The girl opened her eyes to see Jimin with the pill in one hand and a bottle of water in the other.

She chuckled softly but nevertheless did what he said.

When she finally swallowed the pill, help of Jimin, Hea scrunched up her noise. That earned a laugh from Jimin.

"I feel the fever getting to my head."

"Well let's go to the doctor's office." He urged, getting worried again.

"Park Jimin." She called in a serious tone, opening her eyes to stare at him. "Sit."

He did as told, taking a seat right beside her.