Chapter 23

It was safe to say that when Jimin woke up, he found himself very close to Hea, and Casper nowhere.

He noticed how tall she was when he was curled up on the bed and her body entirely spooned him.

He blushed and tried to get out of the situation.

The girl opened her eyes and Jimin pretended he was sleeping.

Then he heard a chuckle. "You don't have to pretend Jimin. You can open your eyes and go."

Her morning voice... Was hot...

Jimin felt himself sweating at her voice and quickly ran in the bathroom.

Hea sat up and checked her phone. It wasn't even a surprise when there were no messages from her father.

Of course he wouldn't notice her not home.

It's not like he checks in with his daughter every night to make sure she sleeps well and shit.

Hea thought bitterly, and just threw her phone down on the bed.

Jimin's phone on the other hand. Was full of missed calls from his younger brother.

When he returned, he looked at Hea in complete panic and she signalled him to calm down.

"We're gonna call your brother and explain to him. And if he's as good as you say he is, he'll have no problem keeping your location a secret."

Jimin thought about her explanation and nodded.

When Jisung answered the phone, the first thing the two heard were curses.

"What the fuck hyung? I have been worried sick here. Why would you not tell me where you are. I almost got a heart attack when it was late and you still weren't home. Why the fuck aren't you answering?"

"I like him." Hea mouthed to Jimin who only shook his head.

"Jisung ah. Calm down. I am sorry for leaving you just like that, but I needed to get away."

"Hyung. But where are you now? Tell me so I can come pick you up." It was clear the boy was worried so Hea decided to step in.

"Um hi Jisung. My name is Hea and-"

"Who the fuck are you? His kidnapper? I swear to god if you kidnap my hyung, you won't live to see another day."

Hea tried to hold in her laugh under Jimin's stern look.

"No Jisung." She told him patiently. "My name is Hea and I am Jimin's friend. He will be staying with me for a while and I am pretty sure you know why right?"

The line went quiet.

"Holy shoot. I am so so sorry."

Hea chuckled. "Nah, you're fine. I think the brothers might want some time to talk." She handed the phone to Jimin.

"I will be right outside if you need me." She mouthed to him again.

Jimin mouthed a thanks and watched as the girl left the room.

"Jisung ah. I am sorry but I am not going to be coming there in a while...maybe never again. It's just too much and I hope you understand your hyung."

"I do understand Jimin hyung. I am glad you finally agreed to leave that hellhole. Please don't come back hyung. I have seen how they treat you and it's not long before they realize you're not here. But I promise you, I will try to not let them find out your location."

Jimin was amazed at how matured his younger brother sounded and he was grateful.

"I love you Jisung ah." He said quietly.