Chapter 30

"Baby?"

"Babe?"

"Jagi?"

Finally, the girl bit his earlobe and whispered, "Baby Boy."

Jimin immediately stirred in her arms, being the little spoon.

"We gotta get up, Jiminie." She smiled.

"Noooo." He tossed and snuggled more into her.

"Just a little bit more."

"Five more minutes. I seriously should not have let you sleep in over the weekend."

Jimin smiled cheekily and closed back his eyes, falling asleep.

Hea also smiled seeing the boy in her arms as she played with his hair.

'Just a week ago we were apart. Never again.' She thought.

Five minutes passed quickly and Hea dragged Jimin out of bed to get ready for school.

Amidst his whining, the girl agreed to give him cuddles when they got home after studying together.

Hea liked this Jimin. He was cuter than ever.

He was clingy, cute and careful, all in one.

"Hea, let's go!" Jimin interrupted her thoughts as the walked down the street, holding hands.

"Take a bite." She urged him.

Jimin ate the snack he was fed and he was grateful for Hea, for getting him back into eating a solid meal multiple times a day.

They walked to school after stopping at the cafe.

The class was low-key happy to see them back together, meaning they won't have to deal with a snappy Hea anymore.

Mrs. Lee on the other hand, made a mental note to tell Mr. Kang, Hea's father about the two, since she heard rumors of them dating.

"Hea!"

Jimin immediately went to her and clung to her arm.

"Well hello there Mr. Park." She smiled down at him.

"Why are you extra tall today?" He asked looking up.

"Why are you extra short today?"

They both laughed.

"But seriously though. Did you grow down?"

Jimin looked offended at her question. 

"I am still up to your neck." He protested.

"I dunno." She sang. "Looks like you shrunk to me."

Jimin pouted.

"Aw, I was just messing with you, Baby Boy. But if I get to see that cute face everyday, I'd mess around more often."

He smacked her on the arm then allowed her to feed him fries since his hand was tired from writing.

"Why are our friends always disappearing? Jungkook and Tae are always busy and your friends are always doing something somewhere."

Hea laughed. "Wanna see what they are doing?"

Jimin hesitated. "I don't know if I want to..."

"Oh come on. It's not that bad." She smiled teasingly.

"You like trouble don't you?" He asked as she pulled him with her.

Hea turned back to Jimin with a smile. "I love trouble." Then she winked.