Chapter 8

Next morning, Hea woke up on the couch late and rushed to get ready.

When she was finished, she ran down the road to Jimin's house.

She frowned when noticing the door and gates were locked. Something that would only happen when they left for school.

Sadly, she walked to school by herself, not forgetting to buy a cupcake and more snacks for both of them then placed it in her bag.

The school was filled but she was not late. The bell hadn't rang yet.

Hea ran inside searching for Jimin but surprisingly didn't find him in class. She searched the hallways and didn't find him there either.

"Is he still at home?" She asked herself.

Suddenly, she heard noise from the boys washroom.

She lingered outside of it debating whether to enter.

"You know what. Fuck the rules, I am going in."

Hea kicked down the door and gasped at the sight.

Two boys were manhandling Jimin who had blood on his collar and lip. One was searching his bag and throwing his books out. And then another was almost stripping him.

"You motherfuckers." Hea snarled.

She angrily ran to the two holding Jimin and pried them off. Then she kicked the boy opening Jimin's shirt, and sent him flying, hitting his back on a bathroom stall door.

Jimin saw all of this and quickly cowered away to go hide in one of the stalls.

"Why are you in our business?" The boy emptying Jimin's bag asked with attitude.

"He is my business." She spat, glaring at all four boys.

"Ha-jun and Jaehun. Deal with her." The leader ordered while wiping blood off his lips.

The two boys who were manhandling Jimin ran to her.

Hea smirked.

"Bring it on bitches."

Before Ha-jun's fist could collide with her lip, Hea stepped aside and the kicked him out the boys room.

He fell flat on his face and before he could get up again, Hea sent his partner flying on top of him with her fist.

As she turned, this time the one stripping Jimin, punched her in her nose.

Hea touched it and to her surprise, there was no blood.

"You punch like a coward." She snarled then kneed him in the crotch and broke his nose with a punch.

When he fell on top off the two boys, she turned to him lying there.

"That's how you pack a punch, babe."

The leader cursed. "Fucking assholes. Can't even do one job right, even you Dong-woo." He cracked his knuckles.
"Looks like I will have to finish you off myself."

"Come at me dickhead. Let's see what you got." The girl fired.

The male attacked with a high kick, but Hea was fast to grab his leg and twist it, sending him groaning in pain on the floor.

He didn't give up, however. From the floor, he side swept her legs and she fell right next to him.

He took advantage and climbed on top of her ready to punch her but she head butted him then climbed on top.

She punched not one time, not two, not three or four but five times until she heard a crack in both his nose and jaw.

She picked him up by his shirt collar and threw him on the other three boys.