Demons

A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away...

It was said before...dark times approach as the sun and the moon go by, and it was true. Everyone that could, as well as everyone that couldn't, were able to feel it somehow.

That darkness felt like a knot in the throat, a tickle in the pit of the stomach, a shiver in the bones...and it felt closer.

The Clone Wars continued to escalate and they seemed to have no end, our heroes grew tired everyday and wondered if this could be called "a life"  anymore; their happiness seemed to last merely seconds, specially since the team no longer is what it once was.

However, not everything is sadness, not everything is sorrow. There's also love, there's also happiness, and most importantly, there's hope. Hope that everything will get better, hope that there could be a bright future for the Galaxy and it's inhabitants.

The questions that remained were if this light could defeat the darkness, if good could overcome evil, if people could remain happy, if love was really the strongest power, if angels could turn into demons and if those angels could defeat demons or if demons could turn back into angels.

There's only one way to find out, by travelling through the second part of this story. We'll watch the Battle of the Heroes, we'll listen to the Duel of the Fates and we'll see if there's a New Hope. We'll see if good prevails or if it is defeated by the shadows once and for all. Only love and death are the change of it all...