1: The Line Continues

War truly seemed to never end lately, the battles got tougher and more complicated to deal with day after day. There were days in which the heroes definitely got exhausted for fighting for days in a row, today was not the exception.

We find ourselves in Ringo Vinda, the Separatist and Republic forces engaged battle all around a massive space station that surrounds the entire planet.

  General Skywalker found himself leading the 501st men down the pathway in the middle of the station, Genera Naberrie and Captain Kestis were fighting with the 104th down the left and the twin sisters, Generals Tiplee and Tiplar, were aiding them by the right. It didn't matter how hard the three battalions pushed forward, it seemed as though any of the sides was gaining any ground to finally be done with the battle.

"Push forward!" Anakin made his voice audible around the three passages where his fellow Jedi were fighting through, as well as every single clone trooper. They all pushed as instructed, until the sound of elastics echoed around them.

"Commando droids!" Allana warned as her attention snapped from the front to her right. "They're on the flanks!"

"Tighten the flanks!" Ordered Tiplar and her men, as well as Naberrie's tightened the flanks to protect themselves and those in the middle.

"Cal, with me, Sinker, you handle the offensive." She knew all too well that Wolffe would help them out, better leave the right hand of the Commander to lead the attack on the front side.

"Yes, sir!" He said and the two Jedi of the Wolf battalion headed towards the commandos with few of their troopers following behind.

"Destroyers!" Said Tiplee as the last three units of special droids were destroyed.

"Same here!" Sinker warned.

"Shields up!" Tiplar and both battalions used a manoeuvre implemented by the twins, using the shields to hold the enemy fire while the Jedi lifted the deadly droids by using the Force and the troopers made poppers roll over the ground. The Jedi placed the droids back down only for them to be deactivated shortly after.

When the destroyers were out of the game, both squads kept on pushing until they met with a smaller droid armada and quickly destroyed them all. The three battalions ended up meeting in a room that rests in the centre of the station, the twins were the ones to take out the last few droids.

A breath of relief left Allana's lips as she clipped the handles of her lightsabers to her belt and rubbed her aching wrists, the rest took a second to cool down as well.

"Don't get too comfortable." Said Skywalker as he washed off the sweat that fell down his forehead and made his hair get stuck to his skin. "This battle hasn't been won yet." The clones gathered around the middle of the open area as Kestis placed the holo-projector with the map of the station before them all.

"Master Skywalker." Tiplee called the attention. "We must get to the command post, Admiral Trench has sent for reinforcements. We must get this post before they arrive." Anakin nodded.

"We'll get you there, Witty, where are we?" He asked Cal.

"At this position, Master." Cal pointed at an oval area highlighted with a red light.

"Time for phase two of your plan." Allana commented as she crossed her arms over her chest.

"Tiplar, take your men down this passageway." He pointed at the corridor of the right. "Tiplee, you'll move along here." He pointed at the left. "Allana, go down the middle. They'll have to divide their forces to counter us and when they do, Rex and I will join you to press them down even further." He looked at her and Naberrie nodded. "If we time it right, we'll all coverage on this spot at the same time, just like we just did, and droids won't know what hit 'em." Cal nodded and stood up.