Author's Note

Hello again! Hru, friends? I'm glad to see you're back here!

First of all, I want to apologise for making y'all wait ages for this next part of the story. This past year life turned upside down and I barely had time to write. However, we're back in business and, like I said before, I'm glad to see you here.

Second of all, I'd like to thank every single one of you for reading the first part of my little Anakin story. It meant a lot to see how a bunch of you enjoyed my writing and how you grew into liking my dear Allana, and that little something I gave to the rest of the characters throughout the story.

Now, we're here. On the second part of this journey. Mind you, it's going to be thrilling (hopefully), it's going to be sad, it's going to be tough.

I've thought of the many things I could do with my character —and the rest of the folks— and it has come to this. So, I'm sorry in advance if I make you cry at any point.

Without further do, I will make emphasis on things that have been said before, but for legal reasons (i love saying that for no reason), I have to mention once again.

1. This is based off of "The Clone Wars" and the Star Wars films.

2. I do not own the cinematic universe, nor it's characters besides Allana Naberrie. All the rights to LucasFilm and Disney.

3.1 am not accepting translations and/or adaptations of this story either.

4.The chapters are longer than before!!! The soup will continue to be thick or thicker (i can tell you in advance that the 3rd chapter is +10k words long. i didn't notice until I was done and that's for y'all to know how long some chapters could be. apologies lol) so, brace yourselves again!!

5. there are going to be different povs as well, mainly Lana's and Ani's. And I am going to explore a different narrating style on certain chapters in order not to divide the chapter on different sections like I did on the past book that often. Think of it as a screenplay. That way we'll be able to see the inner monologue of all the characters at the same time rather than just one or two or three.

6. Strong language? Yk what I mean.

7. May contain certain spicy scenes only that it is not a descriptive spicy scene. this story is not that type of story.

8. IT IS NOT AN ANIDALA FIC! the oc is padmé's sister. she doesn't fill in Padmé's shoes, she has her own and yk how lovely she is :)

9. the story doesn't follow every detail of the films or show! i'm switching certain parts a bit, some will be sadder, others may be a little bit more dramatic, etcetera.

10. TW: as you know, star wars has a warning in the films and shows "fantastic violence". I may be a little specific when it comes to battles but not that much I think and hope.
• i'll also mention the post-battle situations: bruises, cuts, scars, etc. Not to mention the ptsd that comes with certain bits of it all.

i really hope this doesn't make anyone uncomfortable and if it does i apologise in advance.

11. mundane talk
• "no shit, sherlock"
• "goodness", "god"
• rock, paper, scissors.
• etc. you get the picture.

12. I read the ROTS novelisation not long ago and MY GOD. Matthew Stover is an amazing writer. I thought of adding certain fragments of the story to my own, so, ALL THE RIGHTS OF SAID FRAGMENTS OF THE NOVELISATION TO MR. STOVER.

Just like I said before, please do let me know what you think! your feedback is very welcomed (just be kind, if we spread kindness the world will be a better place :)). comment your thoughts if you'd like (i have sm fun going through them), vote if you can and if you'd like too. anything is welcome and appreciated!!

Lastly, I want to thank you all again for sticking around and watch my writing evolve, for your kindness and the lovely thoughts some of you guys have left in the comments, as well as the votes on the chapters of the past book! Most importantly, thank you for asking me continuously when would this part come out, it seemed many of you have been eager to know! That meant the world to me.

Now, I won't keep you any longer, enjoy this last bit of the journey and have a safe jump into hyperspace. I love you, take care and have a lovely day/night or whatever time it is wherever you are. sending u lots of hugs and love.

all the love, mare <3

p. s: drink water!