How They Ask You Out

It was a cool and breezy morning, and you were feeling great today. You were getting ready to go and see Hange in their office when you got a knock on your door.

You tilted your head, confused on who could be knocking at such an early time like this. You opened the door, and to your surprise, you saw Moblit standing there.

"Oh, Moblit? Hi, good morning! What's up?" You say with a warm smile as you beckon him to come in. He simply shakes his head and hands you a small slip of paper. Confused still, you take the note from him and read it.

"You remember that pretty pink dress? Maybe you should put it on and see where I lead the rest."
H.Z.

You'd recognize that handwriting and initials anywhere. This was clearly Hange's doing. You stare up at Moblit, giggling. "What's going on? What are you guys planning?" You ask, a cheeky grin spreading across your lips. He simply chuckles and steps out of the room, shutting the door behind him.

You watched him leave before you got to say anything. You sigh and shake your head, staring down at the note. "Oh, Hange.." You say with a smile as you walk over to your closet, looking for that light pink dress Hange had gifted you.

You changed out of your pajamas and slipped the flowy, light pink dress on. The dress still fits your figure quite nicely, radiating a sense of confidence from you. Walking over to your dresser, you sat down and began working on your hair.

You decided to put your hair up in a nice bun, a few strands laying out beside your face to frame it. You then grabbed a little bit of makeup you had in your drawer and begin working on your face.

You added a little bit of lip gloss and lip tint to your lips to make them pop, topping it off with some mascara for your lashes and a small hint of blush for your cheeks. To top your outfit off, you slipped on a pair of white flats. You stood up from your dresser and walked to the full-length mirror beside it to check and admire yourself.

After making sure that you looked nice enough, you walked back over to the door and opened it. You looked around, but Mobilt was nowhere to be seen. "Where did he go?" You say, turning your head from left to right in an attempt to find him. You stepped out of your room, a small crinkle sound coming from under your foot. You stared down and moved your shoe out of the way, finding another slip of paper on the ground. You picked it up and read it.

"Finding the first clue will be a treat! Look for it where you can get something to eat."
H.Z.

You quickly caught on to this little game that Hange had made for you. You thought for a moment on where you were told to go next. It suddenly hit you. You shut your room door and begin making your way to the mess hall, walking down the hallways and corridors of headquarters.

Once you made it to the mess hall, it was rather quiet. Then again, nobody was up as early as you had been. You slowly walked in, your footsteps echoing. You then came across an empty table with a single candle lit, a single rose, and a muffin between.

You walked over and sat yourself down, smiling at the muffin in front of you. You couldn't help but wonder how and where Hange had gotten their hands on such a pastry.

"Hm.. I guess I'm supposed to eat it." You say to yourself before picking up the muffin and taking a small bite. Your eyes lit up as you continued to chow down on the yummy snack.