Tired (Bonus Chapter)

You were in the mess hall eating with your comrades. You looked around, expecting to see Hanji somewhere.

No matter how much you turned, they weren't anywhere to be found. You quickly finished your food and got up to get another plate.

You left the mess hall and walked down the long hallways and corridors until you got to Hanji's office.

You knock on the door, a tray of soup and some bread in your hands. You hear a very soft "Come in." from the other side. You smiled as you opened the door, only to find Hanji looking as exhausted as ever.

You shut the door behind you and walked over to their desk, not knowing where to put the tray. There was barely any room with how many papers were scattered on top.

"Hey, I didn't see you during dinner, so I brought you some food.. Have you been working all this time?" you ask concerned.

Hanji nods and yawns, barely able to keep their eyes open. "Yeah.. Thank you for the food.." they mumble as their head falls on the desk.

"Hanji?!" You say, slightly panicked. You set the tray down on the ground, rushing over to their side. You help them sit up and get out of their chair.

"Hanji.. when was the last time you ate? Be honest." you say, leading them over to the bed.

"2 days ago.." they mumble as their weak body falls on the bed. Your eyes widen as you help them sit up.

"You need to eat before you even think about sleep.." You say walking and getting the tray off the ground. You place it in their lap, their eyes widening at the wonderful smell.

"Food has never smelled so good before.." they say smiling. They pick up the spoon, slowly taking spoonfuls of soup. Slowly but surely, they started getting some of their energy back.

"Oh my god, Y/n, you're a lifesaver.." They sighed in satisfaction as they finished the last bite of bread they had.

You smiled as you take the tray and walk to place it on the nightstand. "Yeah, well.. You've been working so hard. You need to take breaks for yourself, y'know." You say pinching their cheek.

"Ahhh-" Hanji says as you pinch them. "I understand.." they say, letting out a soft chuckle. "Don't wanna make you worried anymore, now do I?" they say, leaning in and kissing your cheek.

Hanji laid back on the bed, their arm over their face. "Are you alright??" You asked, sitting next to them.

"Sorta.. I just have this huge headache.. I guess this is what happens when you overwork yourself.." Hanji says, chuckling, slightly groaning at the strong pain they were having.

You think for a moment before smiling a little. "I- I have an idea. I don't know if it'll work, but it doesn't hurt to try." You say scooting back on the bed.

Hanji sits up in confusion and stares at you. You blush a little as you pat the spot between your thighs.

"Here.. Lay down so I can rub your head." You mumble, not knowing how else to put it.

Hanji blushes as they slowly nod their head, complying with your request. They put their back towards you and scoot to lay down in between your thighs.

They hesitate before they fully lay their head against you. "O-Oh.." they say softly as you set your legs over their shoulders. They slowly snake their hands around your thighs and smile.

"You know what.. I could get used to this.." they say, making themselves rather comfortable between your legs.

You try to keep yourself composed as you slowly take off the hair tie that was keeping Hanji's hair up. You set the hair tie on the nightstand, opened the drawer, and reached for the brush that was inside.

You gently start brushing their hair out, trying to be careful with how many knots there were. Hanji frowns a little out of embarrassment.

"I'm sorry for the hassle up there.. I don't really brush my hair.. I just put it up." they mumble softly.

"It's no big deal, I can do it." You say as you continue your work. Hanji smiles, happy to have someone like you with them.

After a few minutes, you managed to get all the knots out, Hanji's hair soft and smooth now. They were half asleep already, from all the brushing you did.

You run your fingers through their hair gently, all the stress they had on them slowly disappearing as you massaged their scalp.

Hanji smiled as they tried and move closer, truly enjoying the feeling of your hands on their head. They felt like they were in heaven.

"Y/n.. why didn't you tell me you were so skilled with your fingers, hm?" they say smirking up at you. You squish their face between your thighs.

"Shut up before I stop." You say as you watch their face being squished. "C-Can you keep doing that, please?" they mumble between your legs.

You laugh a little as you let them go. "Heyyyyy no fair... I hope you know that I was really enjoying myself. " they say frowning a little.

"Well I for one, don't want to be the reason you die from suffocation." You say poking their forehead.

"I guess you're right. How else would I be able to experience this again if I die-" they say, kissing your thigh softly.

"J-Just go back to sleep." You say blushing as you continue running your fingers through their hair.

Hanji did indeed fall asleep after a while, succumbing to your touch. You chuckle at how comfy they look between you. "Maybe this is a good way to calm them down when they're hyper.." You think to yourself.

You reach over and pull the blanket over their sleeping body and sigh. "Goodnight Hanji.." You say softly as you kiss your index and middle finger, placing them against your lover's forehead.