What You Love About Each Other

You and Hanji were in your room, it was Friday and you both declared it to be a movie night. You decided on watching The Princess and the Frog since it was your favorite movie and because Hanji has never seen it.

It was almost the end of the movie, the part where Ray died was playing. You felt your eyes start to sting, a few tears fell from them onto Hanji's shirt.

"Y/n.. Are you crying..?" Hanji asked softly, looking down at you. You quickly wipe your tears and sniffle. "I'm sorry... I've seen this movie so many times but I still cry every time!" you say chuckling a bit through the soft sobs.

Hanji pauses the movie and sits up to face you. They grab your face and slowly wipe your tears. You look up at them and see small tears in their eyes which makes you let out a small laugh.

"You were gonna start crying to huh?" you say, moving their glasses out of the way so you can wipe the small tears. "Maybe.." they say chuckling lightly.

Hanji squishes your face and looks into your eyes. "Your eyes... they're so beautiful Y/n. I could get lost in them.." they say smiling, gazing into your eyes.

You feel your face heat up and start trying to pull away from their grasp. Hanji keeps a firm grip on your face pulling you closer until your lips touch.

You both end up kissing, which soon turned into a heated makeout session. Hanji pulls away to catch their breath, leaving you both a blushing mess.

You look over at Hanji who was hiding their face with their arm. You take this chance and quickly steal Hanji's glasses.

"I love your glasses-" you say as you put them on and do a pose. Hanji lets out a soft chuckle as they cup your face again. "And I love how they look on you, my love." they say as they start peppering kisses all over your face.

"Hey stoppp!" you say laughing. "We need to finish this movie!" you whine. "I need my glasses back first Y/n." Hanji says playfully crossing their arms. "Fine fineeee-" you say as you take off the glasses and put them back on Hanji's face.

You scoot back over to your spot on the bed and lay your head back on Hanji's chest. They put their arms around you as you swing your leg over their torso, cuddling back up with each other.

As the movie comes to a finish, you both end up falling asleep, all tangled up with each other under the blanket.