How You Hug

Hanji loved hugging you from behind. They loved the feeling of being able to hold you tightly and make you feel safe. They always did it to surprise you.

You and your comrades were outside in the stables cleaning your horses.

You smiled as you looked at your horse, washing its mane.

"Y/n! Can you come and help me please!" Sasha whines, struggling to wash her horse right.

You chuckle and nod your head. "Yeah, just let me finish up with Cherri.." you say as you finish up, rinsing your horse off.

"Good girl Cherri." you say as you feed her an apple and pet her snout.

You made your way over to where Sasha was at to help her. You have Sasha distract the horse with carrots as you lather soap all over it.

"I don't know what kind of powers you have Y/n but I think Mitzy likes you more than me.." Sasha says frowning a little.

The horse leans in and nuzzles Sasha's face. "That's not true Sasha.. she adores you! Just look.." you say smiling as you rinse off her horse. "All done!" you say, smiling big.

"Thank you Y/n!" Sasha says hugging you tightly. "Ok ok, don't suffocate me potato girl.." you say as you squirm around.

Sasha giggles and moves out of the way, a new pair of arms wrapping around your waist behind you.

"Is it ok if I do it then?" a familiar voice asks. You smile as you lean into their touch. "Not if you wanna kill your girlfriend.." you say chuckling.

Hanji smiles and lifts you up into the air. "I've missed you sweetheart." they say setting you back down.

You laugh as they lifted you up. "I bet you did!" you say as they set you back down.

They keep their arms around your waist as you walk back to your horse. "You did a good job cleaning Cherri.." they say petting your horse's mane.

"Thanks! She stayed still this time-" you say chuckling. "Oh yeah.. last time was um... tough." Hanji says bursting out laughing.

"That wasn't funny. I sprained my ankle and got water all over me!" you say frowning.

"Your right, your right. I'm sorry for laughing my love." Hanji says kissing your cheek.

"Go on ahead.. It's time for lunch. You wouldn't wanna keep Sasha waiting now would you?" Hanji asks as Sasha walks back over, beginning to pull you away.

"Come on Y/n! They're gonna run out of bread again!" Sasha says as she starts to lead you away.

You stare back at your lover, Hanji mouthing an "I love you." You smile and mouth an "I love you too."

"You guys are just the cutest.." Sasha says nudging your arm. You feel your face heat up. "Oh, hush.."

Sasha smiles as you both make your way to the mess hall for lunch.

★★★★★
This is a very short one, I apologize for the lack of chapters lately 😓 My motivation is at an all-time low rn and idk why it took me so long to come up with a plot for this one. It's a simple but cute story and I actually like how it came out! I'll be uploading another chapter along with this one today so don't worry. Thank you all for reading and please enjoy!