What They Enjoy Doing With You

Ever since your first interaction, you and Hanji became inseparable. Whenever someone was looking for you, you were always with Hanji. Whenever someone was looking for Hanji, they were always with you.

During the time you spent together, you both found interest in each other's hobbies.

Hanji was always admiring the titans and trying to study them and you always watched in amazement at how well they get along with the giants.

You take happiness in picking flowers from the fields and laying in the grass listening to music. Hanji loves helping you pick flowers, filling up baskets one by one, and after, laying down side by side and listening to music with you puts them at peace.

You were both sitting in Hanji's office, they were writing and marking things down off a clipboard about the titans they had captured, which they named Sawney and Bean.

You were busy stacking up papers and grabbing the books Hanji had asked for when you heard frantic knocking at the door. "Come in!!" Hanji yells happily. Moblit quickly bursts in out of breath, leaning on the doorframe. "Squad Leader Hanji... Sawney and Bean they.." Before he could say anything else Hanji quickly raced out and down the hall, you quickly running after them.

You both make it outside and see 2 steaming skeletons on the ground. "Sawney! Bean! H-How could this happen... Someone tell me this isn't real!!!" Hanji cries out, falling to the floor. "Oh no..." you say rushing to their side and grabbing their hand.

You hear a few chuckles and mumbles from the crowd standing around the scene. "Levi can't you clear up the crowd a bit.." you ask in a calm but annoyed whisper.

He raises his eyebrow but then nods as he starts shooing away the soldiers. "Come on people move it! Back inside now!" he yells sternly. "Sorry, sir!" The soldiers say as they rush inside.

Hanji stays there motionless, tears still streaming down their face. "On your feet Hanji.." Levi says. "Come on Hanji let's go.." you say softly as you pull them up. "We will find out who did this ok? Until then please go and calm down." Erwin says. "Y-Yeah alright.." Hanji says almost silently.

You lead Hanji out of the area and into the field for some fresh air. They grip your hand tightly as you continue walking.

After you both got far enough from everyone, you sit down and pat the grass next to you. "Sit." you say softly.
Hanji sits down and immediately starts breaking down again.

You quickly pull them into a tight embrace. "I can't believe they're gone..!" Hanji sobs. "Shhhh I know, I know, it's ok.." you say lightly stroking their back. It took a while but you finally managed to calm them down.

After a few minutes of silence, you finally speak. "You know I brought something along..." you say trying to break the silence. You smile a little and pull out your iPod. Hanji looks up, a small smile on their face.

You both stick an earbud in and lay back listening to the playlist you made together. You start picking the small flowers you find around you in an attempt to make Hanji feel better.

"Here Hanji!" you say smiling and turning to face them. They turn their head and smile taking the small bouquet. "Thank you y/n... You always know how to cheer me up y'know..." they say as they take a flower and stick it in your hair.

You smile softly as they stroke your cheek, leaving a small kiss on your nose. After a while, you both end up falling asleep on the soft grass, the sound of the wind and birds chirping in the distance.