Nicknames

As a couple, nicknames are a must. When you first started talking, Hanji would call you "love" in a friend type of way. But you knew they meant more than "just friends".

The first time this had happened, you had gotten paired with Hanji for the weekly cleaning duties Levi had you all do. You were cleaning the tables and windowsills while Hanji did the sweeping.

Hanji took glances at you and sometimes just stopped to watch you clean. They couldn't keep their eyes off of you. They had realized their feelings for you for a while now, but they got stronger every time they were around you.

You pause to get some water but catch them staring. "Hanji?? Earth to Hanji are you there?" you say waving your hand around.

They snap out of their thoughts and shake their head. "Yea.. sorry my love, I got distracted." Your eyes widen and you feel your face heat up.

Hanji realizes what they had said and covered their mouth. "I'm sorry I- Did I make you uncomfortable?!" they ask in a worried tone.

Hanji immediately starts babbling nonsense (mostly apologizing) and fiddling with their fingers. You walk over and grab their hands.

"I'm not uncomfortable Hanji. "You just caught me off guard.." you say softly, your face still a red tint. "O-Oh.. that's good then! I'm glad!!" they say, smiling big as they go back to sweeping. You chuckle to yourself and grab another duster to finish up the tables.

After you both had gotten more comfortable as a couple, you gave Hanji permission to address you as "Sweetheart" or "My love".

They just adored seeing the expressions on your face whenever they called you that. They would always look you directly in the eyes when they said it.

Hanji knew eye contact was a difficult thing for you but did it anyways, all for a reaction. And they were pleased every time. It made them so warm and happy inside that they could make you feel this way.

There was a time when you were helping Hanji organize their office with Levi because he thought it was "messy and filthy". Hanji had taken this chance to make you embarrassed. "Could you put these books back on the shelf sweetheart~?" Hanji asked.

You blushed a bright red as Levi turned his head and scrunched up his face. "Please do that when I'm not here." he said in an annoyed tone, turning around and going back to dusting.

Hanji laughed at both yours and Levi's reactions. "Ok ok, my badddd!" they said letting out a chuckle.

Hanji had also agreed to let you call them what you pleased. You addressed them as "Baby" or "Honey". You had also gotten used to calling Hanji "my love" because of how much they used that name for you.

They always blushed, especially when you would call them "baby". As weird as it may sound, it turned them on. But they wouldn't tell you that. A

You always held their face or arm when you addressed them so that the other cadets knew that they were strictly off-limits.

One day, Hanji was in a meeting and had forgotten some of their paperwork. Before they could go and get it, there was a knock on the door.

Erwin opened it and you rushed in with the missing papers. "You forgot these baby." You set the papers down in front of Hanji, planting a kiss on their cheek before taking your leave.

Everyone in the room except Levi had a smile and a gushy expression on their face. Moblit shoved Hanji gently and poked their arm.

"That's your girl?" Petra asked, giggling and swinging her feet under the table. "That's my girl..~" Hanji says, staring out the door with their face in their hands. "Alright alright, focus please." Erwin says. "Yes sir!" everyone says in unison.