Chapter 11

Raven's POV

It's been a week and nothing serious has happened. Robin is thinking that soon something big is going to come up and he's been very pushy about training. He would occasionally pull me over so I could check over some of his notes. Starfire and I have been trying to get him to relax, but he wouldn't budge.

Gar and I have been spending way more time together. He's been working on not being so jealous, and he only thought it was wrong Robin would have me only look over the notes instead of letting the whole team check them. But other than that, we've never been better.

We were all watching a movie, except Robin, because he was cooped up in his evidence room. The movie was a comedy and I have to admit it was pretty funny. Star seemed tense, she's been like that since Robin locked himself into the evidence room. She's truly worried that he's going back to his old habit. She's scared for him, that he'll become obsessed once again.

"Friend Raven, has Robin said anything about coming out, since you saw him last?" Starfire asked.

"No, he didn't say a word, just the usual."

"Should I go and get him to watch this film with us?"

"That's not a good idea, Star. Remember last time?" Cyborg said looking at her with sympathy.

Starfire hung her head low, "Yes, I do. I shall leave him the alone."

"He'll come around, Star. I know it." I said placing my free hand over hers. She quickly grabbed it and, threw herself into me, and  started to cry on my shoulder. I let go of Gar's hand and wrapped my arms around Star, "It's okay, Star."

"I do not like it when Robin obsesses over the villains that are not there." Starfire sobbed.

"I know, c'mon, let's go talk, okay?" I asked. The boys were looking like they have never seen a girl cry.

Starfire nodded her head and we stood up, I waved goodbye to the boys and Star and I started towards her room.

"Friend, will he be coming out soon?" Star hiccupped

"Star, I honestly don't know. Robin has his...issues when it comes to villains. You know that. Just let him—"

"Friend! Behind you!" Starfire yelled. Then I watched as she fell as a result of someone hitting her with a bat. I turned and saw familiar eyes, and then my world turned black.

Robin's POV

I knew something was bound to happen. And soon, I just wish I knew what. I've noticed that Beast Boy would growl at me many times. Didn't know why, but honestly I have bigger things to handle than his anger. I decided to go out to the bathroom. Then later I would come back and start to look through the recent pictures of the criminals in their cells. Then I would—

Suddenly I tripped over something. Wait, that felt like somebody. I looked back and saw Starfire laying on the ground unconscious. "Starfire!"

Beast Boy and Cyborg heard my yell and instantly came to see what had happened. By then, I had her head on my lap and trying to wake her.

"What happened?" Cyborg demanded as he checked her.

"I-I don't know. I was going to the bathroom and I tripped over her. She was like this."

"Have you seen Raven?" Beast Boy asked.

"No, only her. Why?" I answered.

"'Cause, Raven was with her."

Just then Starfire shot up and gasped, "Raven!"

"Star, Star, calm down." Cyborg told her.

"No, no! You do not understand! H-He took Raven! I fear he is going to hurt her!" Starfire panicked.

Beast Boy's face dropped and he looked at Starfire sternly, "Who took her, Starfire?"

"I-I am not aware of his name, but we have encountered him before."

"I'll check the cameras, see if they picked it up anything. While I'm at it, I'll figure out how the hell this person passed through my security, ain't no one supposed to pass it." Cyborg said.

Beast Boy looked like he was about to explode, "Raven wouldn't just leave Starfire unconscious, someone took her. Cy, I'm gonna check the cameras with you."

They both hurried towards the control room to see if they could find a single thing.

"Star, are you sure you're okay?" I asked to make sure she wasn't just putting up a brave front.

I noticed her bottom lip quivered as she said, "No. We have just lost our friend, who, six weeks ago, was also targeted. Why are the villains after Raven?"

I shook my head slowly, "I don't know, Star. I wish I did, but let's just try to find her and bring her back, okay. C'mon, you'll tell me everything you saw." Then we both trudged over to talk on the roof.

Beast Boy's POV

Cyborg pulled up the video feed from the camera closest to where Robin found Starfire unconscious. He started to rewind to see it all in action.

My leg started to shake vigorously as I thought of all the possibilities. It could be that bastard of Adonis who was interested in my Raven. Or maybe Red X grew tired of chasing Starfire. Or maybe Dr. Light wanted revenge still. The number of villains wanting to hurt or have my Raven were multiplying by the month. Raven's just the girl all the bad guys want.

"Okay, I've got the girls." Cyborg said and I instantly sprang up and went next to him. Clear on the screen was Raven and Starfire. Starfire seemed to be panicking.

Cyborg pushed play and Raven's voice came through it cleanly, "...nestly don't know. Robin has his...issues when it comes to villains. You know that. Just let him—"

"Friend! Behind you!" Starfire screamed in horror just as soon as she was knocked unconscious by someone's metal covered hand with a bat. Raven turned around and stared at the enemy with recognition and fear and then she too was knocked out. I saw long, white hair, and a silver body amour, but I never saw the face, as he picked Raven up and disappeared instantly.

"Well, that was useless." Cyborg said frustrated.

"We'll find her. We always do." I said with determination.

Cyborg nodded and then patted my shoulder, "You've really matured, you know that right?"

"When it involves a friend, or my Raven, getting hurt then I have to be. The alternative is to fall apart and that's not an option in order to save my girlfriend."

Cyborg smiled, "C'mon, we'll go see if Star remembered anything."

I nodded and we both went check where Robin had taken her to talk.

**********

Short, I know. Sorry, anyways, the video is just a really good one that fits what Beast Boy said about Raven being the girl every bad boy wants. And if you can't watch it here, you could go to YouTube and search 'Raven is the girl every bad guy wants' or something like that. Anyways, til next time, bros!