Chapter 6

Raven's POV

Gar held me tightly against him. I couldn't seem to stop crying as soon as I started to spill them.

"Sh, it's alright, Rach. I'm here." Gar whispered against my hair.

"I know. I know." I said sounding like I was trying to convince myself of it.

"It's okay. I love you, Rach."

"Gar, can we go to sleep now?"

He nodded and started to reach for the covers and he pulled them back, then he got off the bed and lifted me into his arms, "You didn't have to pick next up. I could've just laid down."

Gar shrugged, "Eh, I like to play like the man, you know that."

I smiled and he put me down. Then he leaped over me and snuggled closer to me, wrapping his arm around my waist and then I heard him sniff my hair. He usually did that when we were in this position. He reached down and pulled the covers over us.

I love you, Rach.

I smiled and said, "I love you too, Gar."

**************

I woke up first as usual. I was wrapped up in Gar's arms, and my leg was swung over his. Apparently I had turned over last night.

I slowly untangled myself from him and went to the bathroom. I took a quick shower and put on a new uniform. When I walked into the room, Gar was still asleep in my bed and somehow Silkie had snuck in and was at the foot of the bed. I smiled softly and then went to the kitchen to get my cup of tea.

Robin was there when I got there.

"Hey, Raven. You good?" He said as soon as I walked in.

I nodded, "Yeah, great. Thanks for asking." I walked over to the stove and put the water on it.

"How're you and Beast Boy?"

I found it weird that he asked, but answered, "Great. How about you and Star?"

"Super. Love is great, don't ya think?"

"Of course. Especially if you got the right person." The water whistled and I turned off the stove and poured water into my cup and then dipped the tea bag in the steaming water.

"Yeah." Robin said contently. I looked over at him and saw him staring off into space. I smiled knowing he was thinking about Starfire.

I turned back to my tea and sat on a stool and took a small sip.

"Hey ya!" Cyborg said walking into the kitchen and taking out some bacon. I smiled at the thought of how Gar was going to react when he saw this.

"Hey Cy." Robin said happily.

"What ya wanna eat, Rae? I'll make ya anything." He said turning to me.

"Make whatever you want, Cyborg." I said simply before getting up and going over to the couch and sitting.

"Hello, fellow Titans!" Starfire said cheerfully as she waltzed in.

We all replied our greetings and I heard a kiss, presumably Robin and Starfire.

I smiled and then looked out the window, it was beautiful. I stood and said, "I'll be on the roof if anyone needs me."

I went to the roof quickly and then crossed my legs and levitated. Closing my eyes, and saying my mantra I thought of the one person who keeps me at peace.

Beast Boy.

Beast Boy's POV

I woke up alone in Raven's bed. I turned on my stomach and room in the smell of Raven's signature scent; lavender and herbal tea.

I stayed there for a couple of minutes before getting up and going to my room to get new clothes.

After that I went to the kitchen and grabbed some tofu. I sat and ate for a few minutes enjoying the scene in front of me. All my friends were here and eating. Cyborg, Starfire, Robin, and Ra— Wait? Where was Raven?  I looked up from my tofu and searched the room for her.

"What's the matter, Beastie?" Cyborg asked me.

"Where's Raven?" I asked instantly.

"Oh, on the roof. It's a beautiful day." Robin answered.

"Of course you would know," I growled. He knew everything about her.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Robin asked getting defensive.

"Nothing. Sorry." I said and quickly washed my plate and then headed up the stairs. Why am I getting angry so easily?

Beast Boy? You up? I heard Raven's sweet voice in my head.

Yeah. You on the roof?

Yeah, I told everyone at breakfast, but you were still asleep. Come on up, if you want.

I had just opened the door when she said that. I smiled at her and she smiled back. She has such a pretty smile. "Hey," I greeted.

"Hi. Come, sit." She said gesturing to the place next to her on the edge of the Tower. Her legs were thrown over it and she looked completely at peace.

I came over and sat next to her. "So what's happening, Rae-Rae?"

She shrugged, "Nothing much. I'm kind of bored. And surprisingly I don't want to read."

"You don't?" I asked with fake shock.

She laughed and I took in the sweet sound that was her laughter. I smiled at her and thought about her in every way imaginable.

It wasn't until she stroked my cheek tenderly when I snapped out of my gaze. "Beast Boy?" she said softly.

"Yeah, Rae?" I said looking into her amethyst colored orbs that were her twinkling eyes.

"You okay?"

I paused and then smiled, "I'm way better than okay, Rae. Especially with you." I leaned over to her and kissed her gently. My hand rested on her upper thigh and she held onto my arms as we both simultaneously deepened the kiss.

This lasted for a while until we both pulled away to breath. We smiled at each other warmly and blushed heavily.

"I love you, Rach." I said grinning like an idiot.

"I love you too, Gar." She said stroking my cheek again.

I purred under her touch and leaned into her touch which always made an electric current run through me. My eyes involuntary closed as I continued purring.

She laughed and then kissed me. I wasn't expecting it so I let out a moan of surprise. But I reacted quickly and kissed her back immediately. I prodded my tongue into her mouth and explored around, loving the taste of her mouth. I soon felt her tongue trying to fight for dominance with my own.  My hands found their way to her waist and they went up and down to her lower thigh. Her hands wrapped around my neck. I pushed away from the edge so we wouldn't just fall off in the middle of making out.

She climbed on top of me and my hands went to her waist as I pulled her closer.

"We should... get to a... a room. Our... room." I said not wanting anyone to ruin this moment.

Raven stopped and nodded. "Want me to teleport us or—"

"Teleport." I said immediately.

Raven smiled and we phased through the walls until we landed on Raven's bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next chapter is just lemon so next update, don't read if you don't want to. And just wait until Chapter 8. Okay? Bye!
—Cristina_Lara99